Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
    You know you've converted your wife into a true Jeeper when,

1. She'd rather take your old '93 Wrangler out to run errands, rather than her brand new '08 JK Sahara!

2. Your at a party with all your Jeep friends and all the guys are over in the corner talking Jeep, you walk over to where all the girls are and they are talking Jeep too!

3. She comes home all excited, telling you about another Jeep she saw today and you realize she has "Jeep Envy"!
    I'm not there yet Scott... But with some help, I might just get her there. :tongue:

Scott

Comment

real jeeper if...

Hey, I'm lookin through all of these and I realized one of the most obvious is missing...
      You know you're a real Jeeper if..
      You stop posting & go wheel!:tongue::wink::devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
        Hey, I'm lookin through all of these and I realized one of the most obvious is missing...
        You know you're a real Jeeper if..
        You stop posting & go wheel!:tongue::wink::devil:

Comment

AV Scott,

You know you've converted your wife into a true Jeeper when: Even though her husband is away working his butt off , she still goes wheeling with his buddy! OUCH!!!!!

Dezertdog: Too funny, I just now noticed your post cause I was out 4 wheeling in my Jeep!

Mitch

Comment

Being married is tough. I wish I had the free time you do Mitch. Those pictures you post are just awsome. But, at the end of the day, I would choose a warm bed over a trail run any day. Others have no option but a jeep, trail, and a sunset. :wink:

Comment

...The only time the interior gets washed is when you sneeze
              We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Jake View Post
                ...The only time the interior gets washed is when you sneeze
                I like it

Comment

Scott,

You threw me off on post #47. I'll hi-jack my own thread :hijack:. Thanks for coming by with the goodies. Turned out awsome! Not as good as yours. But, it will do. If anyone wants to re-locate their hi-lift jack to the hood. Look at scott's. He did a good job. He also put some rubber pads under the brackets too to complete it. It's done right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                    Scott,

You threw me off on post #47.
                    Gonna keep it coming Ron, till you get that Jeep dirty!

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                      AV Scott,

You know you've converted your wife into a true Jeeper when: Even though her husband is away working his butt off , she still goes wheeling with his buddy! OUCH!!!!!

Dezertdog: Too funny, I just now noticed your post cause I was out 4 wheeling in my Jeep!

Mitch
                      LoL! Isn't she the best! But that's what I love about her, she loves to go wheelin!

Thanks Mitch, You know she loves ya!

Scott
                      Last edited by avjeepfreek; 11-12-09, 10:40 AM.
                      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Scott

Right on Brotha! I'm with you on this!

Ron, you know we are going to continue to every chance we get until you go wheeling with us!

We will make a true Jeeper out of you yet!

Let's go wheelin!

Scott
                        Last edited by avjeepfreek; 11-12-09, 10:48 AM.

Comment

You know you are a ture Jeeper when you "man-up" and TELL her you are going wheeling. Or - Go wheeling without telling her and apologize later. It's always easier to ask for forgiveness afterwards than get permission first!
                          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                          MJR moderator
                          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                          Jeep Patrol Leader
                          Reforestation Supervisor
                          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                          Eagle Scout

Comment

Scott
                            Hey, are you coming on the run? I invited you...Dec 5th
                            Last edited by Jeep4cern; 11-12-09, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
                              Right on Brotha! I'm with you on this!

Ron, you know we are going to continue to every chance we get until you go wheeling with us!

We will make a true Jeeper out of you yet!

Let's go wheelin!

Scott
                              I sent you a text. You never replied on the run coming up. I am going.

I am ready to go Actually, more than ready! lol

It's funny. Had training last week. Was talking to one of the students there "Keith" and I told him. My jeep doesn't leak any fluids nor does it burn them. The suspension, and other things are new. It's better than my commuter car! hahahaha I just need to take it out on a run. So, we are Dec 5th! Your invited (as per text).
                              Last edited by Jeep4cern; 11-12-09, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                                I sent you a text. You never replied on the run coming up. I am going.

I am ready to go Actually, more than ready! lol

It's funny. Had training last week. Was talking to one of the students there "Keith" and I told him. My jeep doesn't leak any fluids nor does it burn them. The suspension, and other things are new. It's better than my commuter car! hahahaha I just need to take it out on a run. So, we are Dec 5th! Your invited (as per text).
                                Hmmmmmm! I never got that txt and don't see anything in the Upcoming Trail Runs section........ Must be one of those "Secret Hand Shake Runs"! Just Kidding!

I'm off that weekend so maybe I can get to this one!
                                What trails are you running. There are several up there that are tuff!

Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X