Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
    you know your a jeeper when your parking brake is parking on the other side of the parking block.
    Good one!

Comment

The old man I bought my jeep from told me it ment Just Empty Every Pocket!! I now know what he ment, but it sure has been worth it !!!!! I have had sooooo much fun ! And I can sure relate to that list.

Comment

you know you're a jeeper if you do a u turn and take part of the curb, figuring, "oh well it's a 4x4."
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

If the foreman on your jobsite wants to use your winch to get lumber off the truck

Comment

You need a refie to afford new tires and you put rims look like they were taken off a totalled truck and you do not mind.

Comment

you compare jeeps by crawling underneath to compare dents in the skid plates

Comment

you shrug off loud bangs and grinding scratches, but freak out if a u joint makes a small squeak

Comment

when the best mechanic you know is you
                  An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

36 out of 60 = 60%

wife sitting nex to me saying that will be the last time you see your jeep for #23...LOL

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                      You know you're a real jeeper when you remember the first time you saw this list - and it was chiseled in stone....
                      Fixed it for ya...

Comment

you know your NOT a jeeper when your satisfied with your jeep and you dont want to do anything else to it.

you know your a jeeper when your going into 3rd gear and your about 30 ft past the intersection.
                        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by karstic View Post
                          Fixed it for ya...
                          Closer to the truth that I'm happy to admit
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY
                          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post

you know your a jeeper when your going into 3rd gear and your about 30 ft past the intersection.
                            I think this one wins

Comment

Been thinkin' about this for a while:

I know I got it bad when:

1. I own a respectable 4x4 truck with Heat, A/C, AM/FM/CD radio and I would rather drive my old beat up jeep with barely heat, No A/C, stereo dosn't work, to work and back so I can wave at the other Jeep regulars.

2. When I do drive my truck, I feel "funny" like something's wrong and I want to wave at the other Jeeps, but I stop myself beacuse I'm not in my Jeep.

3. I put an MJR Sticker on my truck so Jeepers will Know I own Jeep (that's really bad, isn't it):

4. Finally, I try to figure out how to put an MJR sticker on the wife's car. If she sees it, there will be hell to pay....

Anyone know a therapist that specializes in Jeepitus? I got it bad.
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

You know you've converted your wife into a true Jeeper when,

1. She'd rather take your old '93 Wrangler out to run errands, rather than her brand new '08 JK Sahara!

2. Your at a party with all your Jeep friends and all the guys are over in the corner talking Jeep, you walk over to where all the girls are and they are talking Jeep too!

3. She comes home all excited, telling you about another Jeep she saw today and you realize she has "Jeep Envy"!
                                Last edited by avjeepfreek; 10-31-09, 08:59 AM.
                                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
                                X