Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
    [COLOR=sienna]...[/COLOR][COLOR=sienna]This whole thread made me throw up a little. (except you schmo, and BUJ)[/COLOR]

Hey Nick,

Yea well, maybe it did, but you went through the whole thread! You couldn't resist it!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Hey Nick,

Yea well, maybe it did, but you went through the whole thread! You couldn't resist it!
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Actually, I have my threads set up to post the most recent posts first. First one that came up was schmo's... I started reading downward... and had to find out what Kurt had to say about all this.

No YJ's...no CJ5's... good news for me.
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
        [COLOR=sienna]and had to find out what Kurt had to say about all this.[/COLOR]
        I say, whatever blows your tires back up! At least they have the good taste to "hang out" in a Jeep! And a classic one at that. You know, the real Gay movement started about the time the YJs came out. Coincidence?? I think not!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          I say, whatever blows your tires back up! At least they have the good taste to "hang out" in a Jeep! And a classic one at that. You know, the real Gay movement started about the time the YJs came out. Coincidence?? I think not!
          [COLOR="Sienna"]I do consider you somewhat of an expert concerning the Gay movement(s). However, the YJ had nothing to do with it. They're just friends, the YJ is secure in it's masculinity.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

It has been fun finding out how much everyone knows about the entire gay movement.:confused:
            I do wonder however if they actually wheel that jeep. I mean we are using the pic to poke a lot of fun at each other and they may be some extreme wheeling types, ah

Nope
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
            X