Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Kennedy Finally off to Judgement

Ted Kennedy is finally standing before the judgement throne.

I can't believe how he can be so worshiped, especially by women. Do they not remember he killed Mary Jo Kopechne??

All the alleged "good" he is being praised for does not atone for Mary Jo's death. Why is no one mentioning her on the news or shedding a tear for her??

I guess if you are well connected you can get away with murder.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Ted Kennedy is finally standing before the judgement throne.

I can't believe how he can be so worshiped, especially by women. Do they not remember he killed Mary Jo Kopechne??

All the alleged "good" he is being praised for does not atone for Mary Jo's death. Why is no one mentioning her on the news or shedding a tear for her??

I guess if you are well connected you can get away with murder.
    His newphew got away with the rape trial too. Don't know all the details. But, yes, to answer your question (if it was a question) you can get away with a lot of stuff if your connected.

Comment

Glad I never lived in Massachusetts! I don't have to take any responsibility or blame for his repeated election victories.

I do have a couple open questions:

1. What health care plan was Mr. Kennedy on? Specifically for the last year or so?

2. Since MA state law was changed very recently in order to keep the (at the time) Republican Governor from appointing replacements and requiring a special election to fill vacancies, how can that SAME group that changed the law possibly justify changing it back so quickly (besides the "our state needs two voices argument)?

Comment

Roger, I love the thread title!

It's sad that crimes are so quickly forgotten for people on the media's side.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'm pretty sure the media remembered the Watergate scandal when Nixon died.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

It's like the mother who cried when her child dies. She knew him as a good son who helped the lady carry her groceries to her car once. The rest of the world knew him as a gang member who sold drugs, and killed people.

We all have done something bad in life. Some worse than others. We all want to be remembered for the one nice thing we did. Not the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
              It's like the mother who cried when her child dies. She knew him as a good son who helped the lady carry her groceries to her car once. The rest of the world knew him as a gang member who sold drugs, and killed people.

We all have done something bad in life. Some worse than others. We all want to be remembered for the one nice thing we did. Not the bad.
              You're right about perceptions, but history bears out the facts that the Kennedy family as a whole was started by a criminal, and will end with a criminal. JFK and Bobby were the only ones that were even close to being worth the publicity they received, and even they screwed this country out of a lot. I used to think the space race was a good thing; now look. How much money do we throw at that antiquated program NASA runs? That money will be better spent on Earth rather than above it! Personally, Ted kennedy can burn in Hell for all I care. Is that too strong an opinion to have here???
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

JFK was 7yrs before me. So, I don't know much nor read much to see what he did to effect us now. I thought most people that grew up then liked him? Guess I am wrong?

Comment

Working...
                X