Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the Bass Pro Shop yesterday.

I know a lot of people have said that ammo isn't easy to come by now. So, I went over there to buy something else. After I was done looking, I went up stairs. Boy, your right! The shelfs were empty!! I happen to find 2 boxes of 40 caliper "personal protection" ammo left. That was it. Maybe one or two boxes of 9mm and that was it. Most of the hand gun stuff was gone. Wow! Very interesting.

Ron

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and to my surprise there was actually some rifle ammo on the shelf.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

I walked into Big 5 and they just unpacked 7 boxes of 38 special!! Woohoo!!! Then went into WalMart and they had a just unpacked a double box of 357 magnum - Score again!! It's all about timing!

Now I need to go out and use some of it!

Comment

We were just in the Cabela's store in Sydney, Nebraska today and they have plenty of ammo.......just a bit far for most of ya.
        Rich

Comment

buy your ammo online. I buy mine online and save a couple dollars and is sent to my house.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
            buy your ammo online. I buy mine online and save a couple dollars and is sent to my house.
            Where? Can I order my favorite gun too All jokes aside, can you post the link?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X