Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Jenkins found dead!

Anyone following the story on Ryan Jenkins. He killed his wife and unborn baby. He then went on a reality show to get a date. They charged him with felony murder. He then fled to Canada. Well, he hung him self there. He got off easy you can say! POS

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/18/realit...-model-murder/

I heard he was cleared of the killing because of fingerprints not matching his. Haven't heard he hung himself.

My brother was talking about this. Whoever killed her, cut off her finger tips so there would be no fingerprints to id the body, knocked out all her teeth so they couldn't id with dental records. How they DID id the body was the serial numbers on her breast implants.

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
      I heard he was cleared of the killing because of fingerprints not matching his. Haven't heard he hung himself.

My brother was talking about this. Whoever killed her, cut off her finger tips so there would be no fingerprints to id the body, knocked out all her teeth so they couldn't id with dental records. How they DID id the body was the serial numbers on her breast implants.
      I didn't hear he was cleared. Bail was set at 10 million. If he was innocent, why did he hang himself? Sounds fishy. I supplied the link above.

WOW! I knew about the fingers and teeth. Not the breast implants.

Here is the details when they found him.
      http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/24/ryan-j...-fiore-murder/
      The manager of the motel where Ryan Jenkins hanged himself says he was found hanging from the coat rack behind the door and his feet were touching the ground.
      Last edited by Jeep4cern; 08-24-09, 09:46 AM.

Comment

This has the makings of a great CSI Miami episode. I'd bet Caruso would have to take his glasses off at least 10 times on this one.

If he was guilty, I'm cool with the outcome . . . he just saved us tax payers a bundle. Just think of how great things would have been if OJ would have done something similar that day in the Bronco.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
          This has the makings of a great CSI Miami episode. I'd bet Caruso would have to take his glasses off at least 10 times on this one.

If he was guilty, I'm cool with the outcome . . . he just saved us tax payers a bundle. Just think of how great things would have been if OJ would have done something similar that day in the Bronco.
          HAHAHA! Good one. So true.

Comment

Finally!!! Schmo and I agree on something!!!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
              Finally!!! Schmo and I agree on something!!!
              uh oh. Schmo is a children hating fanatic. Dont go down that path.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
              X