Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SBMS" PE Teacher arrested in Apple Valley

So, wife text me today and says she heard on the radio a pe teacher was arrested for having sex with a 8th grader! WTF? I really hope the ####### get life in prison. WTF is wrong with people?

Update: Well wife said that he did this to a 15yr old in Nov 2008 (In court today). Mother found text messeges on her daughter cell phone. WTF? If their not trying to take your wife, their moving on to your daughter's? Do guys have that low self esteem they can't find a women on their own of their own age group? We should drop his ### off at the N Korea boarder, throw a camera on him and push him over the boarder This way he will get 12 years hard time and not on our bill

Oh, here is the #######. I hope he left Apple Valley. Doubtful. He is out on bail. AVMS has him on Admin leave. Let's not fire his ### for this. He's a teacher! WTF? I could give two ##### less. He should be fired and his picture hung on every resturant in Apple Valley.
    Brenton James Unferth, 38, who taught physical education at Sitting Bull Middle School
    25862 JASPER RD BARSTOW, CA 92311 (POS lives in Barstow)
    Last edited by Jeep4cern; 08-07-09, 03:52 PM.

MY Daughter went to SBMS ,I dont know if she was in his class ,but you can be sure that Her and I will be talking tonight when I get home .
    A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
      MY Daughter went to SBMS ,I dont know if she was in his class ,but you can be sure that Her and I will be talking tonight when I get home .
      My daughter graduated there in June of this year! Can you tell by my post I am pissed? Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
        My daughter graduated there in June of this year! Can you tell by my post I am pissed? Sigh.
        If you weren't pissed I'd be kicking your a$$! Well, not really, but every decent human being gets pissed over $h1+ like this....
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          If you weren't pissed I'd be kicking your a$$! Well, not really, but every decent human being gets pissed over $h1+ like this....
          Like the way I posted his mug and his address. lol

I have personally written letters to my senator about this stuff!

Comment

FYI. This POS lives in the Apt. complex called the Barstonians near Lenwood. I used to live there so I recognize the address.
            No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Comment

Originally posted by SFCCotton View Post
              FYI. This POS lives in the Apt. complex called the Barstonians near Lenwood. I used to live there so I recognize the address.
              He is a POS Good call. I hope the word gets out and he moves away!

Comment

how can they be having a trial for him from last year and he still be teaching and fooling around this year? is that the case?

I all ready had one teacher run off from the Elementary out here because he was telling my Daughter "it's ok to keep secrets" and "not tell anybody" about their "talks"

Thank God she listened when I told her years ago that there are no "secrets" and that if a teacher or anybody outside the family tries that :poop: she's gotta tell me ASAP...

of course the Teacher just resigned and dis-appeared... like an animal into the wild sanctuary of the school districts
                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

NO this happened last year and the teacher has not been teaching since...old story that must have just come up to the court trial time. Basically, the story went that he texted in-appropriate info to students. Never heard anything about him actually having sex with any students. My neighbors are both teachers in the district so I got the info somewhat first hand...

Comment

Since there was some post on weather he just text a minor with some adult stuff or what. He was arrested with just lewd acts. Correct. But, that has been upgraded. Here are is arrest charges AND now his currect charges. Little more than a text!!

Arrest charge
                    PC288 Count 1
                    LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS W/CHLD 14 OR 15 YRS

Updated charges:
                    PC288 (c)(1) (both count 1 & 2)
                    Count 1

Count 2
                    PC289 (h) (both count 3 & 4)
                    Count 3

SEXUAL PENETRATION W/FOREIGN OBJ/VICTIM UNDER 18 YRS
                    Count 4
                    SEXUAL PENETRATION W/FOREIGN OBJ/VICTIM UNDER 18 YRS
                    *All felony counts!!

PC288 - Lewd acts on a child under 14
                    PC288 (c) - Oral copulation by force, violence, duress, menace or
                    fear
                    PC289 - Sexual penetration by force, violence, duress, menace or fear
                    Last edited by Jeep4cern; 08-09-09, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Someone said he moved to "Silver Wood Lakes". Not sure where that is. Good, I hope this ###### is having to move around because of the heat and attention this is getting.

Comment

Working...
                      X