Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I've spent my summer

While lots of you have been out enjoying the outdoors in your Jeeps, I've been enjoying them at the ballpark. I've been watching my son's 9-10 yr old All Star team as they made a magical trip to the State Championships.

In the end we lost 2 games to 1 to a great team from Rancho San Diego, but it was a great run and they were the first team from our league to ever get that far.

These aren't my pics, but I love them anyways.

[IMG][/IMG]

Pic of my boy pitching:

Him celebrating after catching the final out to get to the State Championship:

Last edited by 4xfiend; 08-05-09, 10:25 PM. Reason: Forgot a pic
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Man Justin, that ROCKS!
    Nice run to a great finish.

So... are ya ready to go wheelin' now? :devil:
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

congratulations. I'll bet your boy had a great time on this ride. Practice up for next year
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

That's awesome. Congratulations. Those uniforms look like you guys are from Orange-Olive. Is that correct? I coached over at NESALL for many years. We played Orange-Olive in the City Tournament several times. I miss those days.
        Check out .

Comment

That Lakewood field is right down the street from me. They are pretty serious about kids baseball around here.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Congratulations! And great photos!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That's cool man, congrats. Sounds like you need to go wheeling now to celebrate!!!
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                That's awesome. Congratulations. Those uniforms look like you guys are from Orange-Olive. Is that correct? I coached over at NESALL for many years. We played Orange-Olive in the City Tournament several times. I miss those days.
                Orange Little League. We beat NESALL in our second game of District.
                "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                  That Lakewood field is right down the street from me. They are pretty serious about kids baseball around here.
                  We played our Sectional and Sub-Division rounds there. They were great hosts. We even had one game that was tied and had to be called for darkness, so they moved the game over to Long Beach Little League since they had lights so we could finish it that same night.

Comment

Very Cool. But it looks like you need a few more coaches.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Family comes first, even before wheeling!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by sandjunkie View Post
                        Very Cool. But it looks like you need a few more coaches.
                        Yeah, a lot of people said that. Almost all of the dads on the team were a manager or coach at some level this year, so we all helped out. Personally, I managed my little guy's T-Ball team and was a coach for the older one's Majors team.

In this pic the official coaches are holding the banner. Manager on the right, coach on the left. For those who don't know me, I'm the one with the beard. My boy is the middle one in the first row.

Comment

Working...
                        X