SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Me too!

Boy, that lady really gave it to him didn't she? God and guns is bad in the same sentence? Oh, come on! She had nothing else to complain about (since he gave a valture for the gun), so that subject tied up the whole interview. Sigh!

Thanks Roger for posting.

Comment

Im glad he stuck to his guns and didn't make excuses. And yes those guns will pay fot them selves. 100 AKs = ~$40000. 100 new car deals = ~$400,000.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
        Im glad he stuck to his guns and didn't make excuses. And yes those guns will pay fot them selves. 100 AKs = ~$40000. 100 new car deals = ~$400,000.
        It's the same as them giving $500 off the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
          I disagree!

If I ask my wife if I can go out and buy another gun she would go off! But if I get one free with my new truck, well that's just the way it is... :devil:
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

This guy is no dummy . . . offering 500 bucks off the price isn't going to give you all of the free marketing that this is generating. As much as this broad may dislike what he's doing, I'm pretty sure his thank you at the end of the clip was sincere. Kinda like "hey beeotch, thanks for all the free advertising, do you have any idea how much that would have cost the dealership".
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
              As much as this broad may dislike what he's doing...
              I think everyone here loves the idea. I sure do.
              Those left standing
              Will make millions
              Writing books on ways
              It should have been
              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I bet Ted would too . . .

http://biggeekdaddy.com/miscvideos/TedNugent.html

Comment

This guy is no dummy . . . offering 500 bucks off the price isn't going to give you all of the free marketing that this is generating. As much as this broad may dislike what he's doing, I'm pretty sure his thank you at the end of the clip was sincere. Kinda like "hey beeotch, thanks for all the free advertising, do you have any idea how much that would have cost the dealership".
                  I don't. Never said that. It's marketing. No doubt. I own many guns, so more power to the people as long as they pass a back ground check as he stated.

Comment

x2

Comment

Put your glasses back on fellas!!!

Broad = a degratory slang term for a woman.

Board = this thing we are chatting on.

Comment

Put your glasses back on fellas!!!

Broad = a degratory slang term for a woman.

Board = this thing we are chatting on.
                        Ok. Let's both Show me in a quote who used broad and board? I don't see it. I double checked.

Comment

what I loved most about that is he stood up to her and asked if she had a problem with god. I mean he is doing a great job of advertising his business, he is correct about police response time, I absolutely love the saying "the only 911 call I need to make is chambering a round", And what would Jesus do?, Cross the border illegally with the rest of the guys Named Jesus.
                          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Ok. Let's both Show me in a quote who used broad and board? I don't see it. I double checked.
                            Perhaps I'm mistaken . . . when I saw both you and OU812 quote or bold this statement "As much as this broad may dislike what he's doing" . . . based on the comments that you both made afterwards, it appeared as if you were both making a point to explain that you and most others on this forum (or board) love the idea, as if my statement read "As much as this board may dislike what he is doing". I just assumed that when you read the statement your eyes played a trick on you and you misinterpreted my statement.

If that's not the case, I don't really understand your comment or what you are disagreeing with when you typed:

I don't. Never said that. It's marketing. No doubt. I own many guns, so more power to the people as long as they pass a back ground check as he stated.

Comment

Perhaps I'm mistaken . . . when I saw both you and OU812 quote or bold this statement "As much as this broad may dislike what he's doing" . . . based on the comments that you both made afterwards, it appeared as if you were both making a point to explain that you and most others on this forum (or board) love the idea, as if my statement read "As much as this board may dislike what he is doing". I just assumed that when you read the statement your eyes played a trick on you and you misinterpreted my statement.

If that's not the case, I don't really understand your comment or what you are disagreeing with when you typed:
                              Ok. I found it. On post #6 you put broad, and on post #7 Scott put board. I see where the confusion is.
                              Last edited by Jeep4cern; 08-01-09, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X