Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuzzy throttle actuator, High Performance!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzzy throttle actuator, High Performance!

You know you all want the new fuzzy, high performance, throttle body actuator.

Just gotta feed it peanuts to keep it working.

Works great as a cruise control too.

All the cool kids are getting them.

What is that....quarter horse increase in power!? I think its well worth it!

Comment

Dude all you need now is a trend mill or round cage, a feeder system for him and your set
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

John,

I'd say that you need to use the Jeep more often. When animals take up residence, it's been parked way too long!.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          John,

I'd say that you need to use the Jeep more often. When animals take up residence, it's been parked way too long!.

Mitch
          Funny thing is it is driven almost daily. Also, I have never even seen a squirrel in our section of the neighborhood so i can't figure out where he came from. Most of them i see are in the desert areas around out neighborhood, closest one is a few hundred yards away. Have not seen any sign of him since either.

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
            What is that....quarter horse increase in power!? I think its well worth it!
            Heck yes, and he works for peanuts!

Comment

You are so lucky the darn critter didn't chew up any wiring, the little buggers are notorious for that

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                You are so lucky the darn critter didn't chew up any wiring, the little buggers are notorious for that
                Well, i do have to go verify that is the case. I drove after finding him in there and didn't notice any problems.
                Funny thing is there is a rumor floating around that Jeep used peanut oil during harness assy. at the factory and it has been attracting mice, etc into the engine compartments where they chew up harnesses. Not sure how true that is, but there have been several reports of this problem. I hope i am not another one.
                If so, I hear squirrels are good eating......especially w/ some

Comment

peanut oil on the wire harnesses? WTF? that is a crazy idea, so it's prolly true I thought it was crazy to put 'friction compund' in the diff oil... I was like, 'isn't friction what the oil is trying to overcome?'
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

It doesn't matter the make of the vehicle, those little bastards will eat up the wiring. I'm usually on the war path....
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

I found one of those in a serp. belt once. What a mess
                      Those left standing
                      Will make millions
                      Writing books on ways
                      It should have been
                      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                        I found one of those in a serp. belt once. What a mess

poor guy prolly kept up, runnin' along for the first couple o' miles...
                        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

not unlikely. in aviation we linseed oil. peanut oil may of been used, but most likely that smell has been long gone.

that lil guy is LUCKY you didnt start up your rig and take off.
                          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                          X