Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Independence Day!

Please enjoy this day while we still can. I hope that everyone has a safe 4th! Thank you to those that made the ultimate sacrifice so that the rest of us can enjoy this day.

Mitch

Fly our flag proudly

And enjoy the BBQ! Jake the BBQ dog on duty.

God Bless America!

seems like a lot of ribs on that smoker.........probably could have used some friends from the flat lands to help you eat 'em all.

Happy 4th.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Thin slather of mustard, coated with the special dry rub over night, then on the smoker at 225' for 3 1/2 hours with Apple Wood and a vineger/oil/spice rub baste! Oh hell yeah it's the real deal. Slow and Low just like crawling on the rocks!!!!

Mitch

Comment

Smoker is ready. Ribs going on at 12:30 or 1 today. My basting sauce is vinegar/oil/mustard/root beer/butter & spices. MMMMMMM Yummy.
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

I am late on this one, but Happy Independence Day! We have been running around all weekend enjoying the festivities. So I was definitely in this thread in spirit

One thing I really learned this weekend is that we need to get people EDUCATED about the issues facing us and our freedoms today. Once people have principles and a basic understanding of how this country is supposed to work, it will be much easier to motivate the masses. Let Freedom Ring!

(and sweet smoker Mitch!)
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X