Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Talent

I'm happy to get off the trail without any new bruises, scrapes or bumps.

I don't condone where he's riding, but I can appreciate his talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zF...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Double AA; 06-23-09, 07:02 PM.

Andrew,

It's rather awesome. Hans Rey used to be my favorite when I was mountain biking and doing some of those tricks. Before the Jeep thing, I'll thought it was sick to have nearly 4 grand into my bike. Check out the video "Level the Vibes" and "Hammertime". Good stuff. Thanks

Mitch

Comment

Christ Mitch.......you know of Hans Rey?! A bike crew I ran around with used to hang out with him quite a bit. Spent countless hours sessioning down by at Main Beach in Laguna years ago. Small world. I haven't heard that name in 15 years.
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

That is amazing! I remember when I was a kid I spent a lot of time riding wheelies, doing endos, bunny hopping. Then there came the day I got so good I could do the kind of things like in the YouTube video. It was a whole new kind of freedom. Then I discovered I could fly by flapping my arms. I remember waking up in the morning and thinking Wow, that was a cool dream!
        holes = cowbell

Comment

That is awesome.
          Check out .

Comment

BTW..........Hans may still be the best there is.
            Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

I don't mean to brag, but I did about half of those tricks last weekend.... completely unintentional on a rocky downhill. I actually received several trophies...on my forearm, elbow, thigh, ankle etc... I don't bounce as well as I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by double aa View Post
                i don't mean to brag, but i did about half of those tricks last weekend.... Completely unintentional on a rocky downhill. I actually received several trophies...on my forearm, elbow, thigh, ankle etc... I don't bounce as well as i used to.
                lmao!!

Comment

I wonder how many axles he goes through every week?
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I was using 4 bearing axles that cost $500 a piece and still taking extra wheel/axle sets everytime I went out! Big bucks back then! Hans did some cool video's at Corona Del Mar on the Breakwater area. I toured all through the Moab area years ago,
                    Poison Spider Mesa, Onion Creek, Cane Creek Canyon, Gemini Bridges, and went down Amasa Back!

Oh a lot memories!

Mitch

Comment

that guy has some skill! way out of my league!

Comment

Working...
                      X