Clear All

• MJR Looks so Cute...

...on the iPod touch! Hehe
    Wee!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Your such a geek!

Cheers

Comment

Who’s excited about the iPhone 3G S? The internal compos and faster processor are giving me an iBoner. Tomtom is coming out with a nice looking app for the iPhone that will make the iPhone a full featured GPS unit. Hopefully this will lead to someone developing an app that will allow us do upload topos on to the iPhone. I would really like to record and follow tracks.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

hehehe...yeah. So are you Tom - you just haven't admitted it yet

I am on Verizon and even the iPhone hasn't gotten me to switch yet. Plus what would I do in jeep meetings without the Blackberry Messenger?!

Comment

I hate AT&T but love my iPhone.... sigh.
          Did you know that Apple actually went to Verizon first to be the exclusive carrier for the iPhone introduction? It didn't work out, but good news is that AT&T's contract runs our in 2010. Considering the animosity between Apple and AT&T I doubt there will be an extension. If Apple comes out with CDMA support for the iPhones then we can all look forward to some competition in carrier data plan prices. Exceedingly important now that the iPhone now has tethering support to Macs and PC. Note tethering is not available (yet?) on AT&T.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Actually last I heard Apple was working on a new device for Verizon, since they are still under contract like you mentioned. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
              Who’s excited about the iPhone 3G S? The internal compos and faster processor are giving me an iBoner.
              LOL! I have one too. June 19 is sweet relief
              Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

I got my iPhone 3GS yesterday and I'm using it to post this reply. It's insanely great and fast and has exceeded my expectations except that the small screen makes it cumbersome to constantly zoom and scroll. I already bought the Jeep inclinometer app.
                If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                KI6MLU

Comment

Will you let us know if you find any useful GPS apps? I won’t be able to get the 3GS for a few months. But I am already looking at the GPS apps. Topos and tracks management would be awesome.
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
                  X