Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep...for the office too!

The company I'm with gave me the ability to set up a home office, so I've been ordering a few items to get my home office all set up. Just placed an order for one of these . . .

This is the Grand Cherokee . . . they make like 5 different models (Sahara, Laredo, Commander, etc).
    Last edited by Schmo; 05-21-09, 06:01 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Thats awesome!

Link to the site? When we move to our new office, might have to ask for one of these
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

http://www.jeep-seat.com/

Comment

haha thanks, easy enough website.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Joe, Who,s outta control?? I think you,re right there with Josh too..but that is a pretty cool swivel chair bro!! Are ya gonna get Turbo a jeepin car seat??LOL..
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

The prices aren't bad on this site . . . I ordered mine thru Costco.com . . . it's one of their hot deal items this month and the site said the price was marked down $120 to $200. I did a bit of searching and Costco was the lowest I found . . . found a couple sites selling them for around $250, but most wanted $425 . . . talk about a mark up!

Geeb - I really just stumbled on it as I was looking for a office style chair now that I'm working from home and my brother suggested checking with Costco . . . out of all the different chairs I've seen at Bestbuy, Staples, Costco, etc, I actually liked it the best . . . of course the Jeep logo didn't hurt! Much better than the standard company issued eye sore.
            Last edited by Schmo; 05-21-09, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Wow, $120 thats a really good price for a nice office chair. My roommate just bought one for $80 from Walmart and its really nothing special.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

that is cool. but I prefer my office chair and windows anyday.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                  Wow, $120 thats a really good price for a nice office chair. My roommate just bought one for $80 from Walmart and its really nothing special.
                  It was actually $200 (usaully $320...but on sale) still seemed like a very reasonalbe price based on what I've been seeing.

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                  that is cool. but I prefer my office chair and windows anyday.
                  Didn't I just hear you bitchin' the other day about having to be outside in the heat?:dunno: It would be nice to get out a bit, but then again, when it's 105* and I'm sitting here with the A/C blowing in my comfy Jeep chair I won't be bitchin'
                  Last edited by Schmo; 05-22-09, 08:46 AM.

Comment

If your gonna be right there with Josh your gonna need a Sazall for your new chair.

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
                      If your gonna be right there with Josh your gonna need a Sazall for your new chair.
                      I'm already working on a deal with Josh . . . I'm going to put his 40's on it when he buys the 44's he's now talking about. That guy is a Nucking Futs . . . the 40's haven't even seen the trail yet and they are already too small!

Comment

wow... that's sooooo coool!

I want one if i had the money

Comment

Working...
                        X