Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle guys..must read - Epic fail

Read at least the first two pages before you give up on the thread. I personally guarantee you will either cry, or die laughing after the second page.

Anyway, here's the thread.

Bike won't start after using NOS fuel additive : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

What a tool! I think he was screwing with them.

Comment

Yeah... That's what I was thinking. But the more I read, I just can't be sure. I remember something like this over on Pirate where a guy welded up his diff that turned out to be just a joke.

Still funny as hell tho... The peoples reactions are priceless for the most part.

Comment

Wouldn't put it past someone to do that. I knew a guy that put Castor oil in his VW baja when his friend told him to use Castrol oil. Bought the VW off him for $100. After an oil change it smoked a lot but still ran strong.
        Dennis
        04 TJ
        4.0/Auto
        RE 4.5 Long Arm
        Rock-It Man Rockers
        33x12.50 BFG A/T
        desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Originally posted by ccain View Post
          Yeah... That's what I was thinking. But the more I read, I just can't be sure. I remember something like this over on Pirate where a guy welded up his diff that turned out to be just a joke.

Still funny as hell tho... The peoples reactions are priceless for the most part.
          That is was exactly my first thought. Sill have the pic of the welded ring and pinion.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
          X