Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American PAtriot

The 9.12 Project Network
    We Surround Them USA - you are not alone!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#0068cf]American Patriot[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    American Patriot has invited you to the event 'Independence Caucus "Big Lie" Internet Video Presentation' on The 9.12 Project Network!

Just five hours until you will want to be online for this live Internet event! Please RSVP to this event, and then register now, if you haven't already, at http://www.justin.tv/icaucus so we don't ove

Time: May 7, 2009 all day
    Organized By: Jared Law

Event Description:
    The Independence Caucus and The912project.us

Cordially invite you to our joint Internet video-presentation:

The “Big Lie” of the Government Bailouts:

Our documented research which exposes the campaign money trails behind the Bailouts!

When: THURSDAY, MAY 7th at: 9pm Eastern, 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific.

Where: In the comfort of your own home, on the internet at: http://www.justin.tv/icaucus

What: The “Big Lie” began when Congress insisted they had to approve the government bailouts or the entire national system, of over 8,500 financial institutions, would collapse.

If this were true, how did only 25 of these institutions manage to end up with more than 93% of all bailout money?

Our research reveals the reason: The majority of campaign donations ever received by many Congressional incumbents from both parties can be traced back to these same 25 companies!

Members of Congress want you to think they are in there “fighting for you.”

For a great majority of incumbent Congress members, from both parties, our research proves that is just a Big Lie. We all knew it intuitively, but until now we haven’t had the facts at our fingertips to prove it.

Now you will!

This research shines the spotlight on incumbents from both parties and exposes the previously unrevealed TEN LEVELS of campaign funding that these 25 companies discretely employ to steer multiple “maximum” donations to the incumbents of their choice.

This is why the Incumbents do not listen to “We The People” when we oppose by nearly 1,000 to 1 bailout and deficit spending legislation. This research gives us The Big Stick to take the next step in replacing compromised Incumbents with candidates committed to fiscal responsibility and REAL transparency.

** Please join us Thursday May 7th! **

And be one of the first to see the results of this eye-opening research!

Who: The Nationwide Tea Parties have joined The Independence Caucus and www.the912project.us (The 9.12 Project Network) to prepare and share this research. We invite you to join us on Thursday, May 7th, and ask that you share this invitation with your friends, neighbors, and family.

Sincerely,

iCaucus.org
    www.the912project.us

See more details and RSVP on The 9.12 Project Network:
    [COLOR=#0068cf]http://www.the912project.us/events/event/show?id=2881797%3AEvent%3A196772&xgi=dD8ceRX[/COLOR] About The 9.12 Project Network
    Inspired by Glenn Beck's 9.12 Project , we're dedicated to the 9, the 12, & the Constitution! You aren't powerless. You aren't surrounded.
    14544 members
    5975 photos
    590 songs
    960 videos
    3829 discussions
    341 Events
    2062 blog posts

[COLOR=#777777]To control which emails you receive on The 9.12 Project Network, [COLOR=#0068cf]click here[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Thanks for posting this Rat, I had it on my calendar and still forgot.. 6PM Pacific.
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

yer all paranoid the gal with the GPS just said so, :gun: O hey I gotta go, a white truck just rolled up with a bunch of French speaking dudes, hey is U.N. like UPS? :devil:
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Oui monsieur. Veuillez mettre vos pistolets et tous vos femmes dans le camion (avec des instructions sur la façon dont mettre le feu aux pistolets) Merci
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
          Oui monsieur. Veuillez mettre vos pistolets et tous vos femmes dans le camion (avec des instructions sur la façon dont mettre le feu aux pistolets) Merci
          Thems fightin' words FROG...

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
            yer all paranoid the gal with the GPS just said so, :gun: O hey I gotta go, a white truck just rolled up with a bunch of French speaking dudes, hey is U.N. like UPS? :devil:
            When they ask you to put on the nice white, long sleeve jacket... RUN!

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Thems fightin' words FROG...
              I' ; m non effrayé - tous vous des hommes de La Habra êtes les filles de port panty de toute façon
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY
              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
              X