• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Cosbys Platform

I knew there was a reason i liked him!!

From Bill Cosby:

I have decided to become a write in candidate. Here is my platform:

1. Press 1 for english is banned. English is the official language, speak it or wait at the border until you can.

2. We will immediatly go into a 2 year isolationist posture to straighten out the countrys attitude. No imports, no exports. We will use the Wal-Mart policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

3. When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% tax on it.

4. All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border for 6 months. They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

5. Social security will return to its original state. If you didn't put nothing in, you ain't getting nothing out. Politicians will be unable to touch it.

6. Welfare - Checks will be passed out on fridays at the end of a 40 hour school week and after the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

7. Professional Atheletes-- Steriods. The FIRST time you test positive you are banned for life.

8. Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, you steal, you lose your hand. No more life sentances, if convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victims, gun, knife, rape, etc.

9. One export will be allowed, Wheat. The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will cost the same as a barrel of oil.

10. All foreign aid using taxpayer money will stop, and the saved money will help lower the national debt and lower taxes. When diasters occur around the world, we'll ask the american people if they want to donate to a diaster fund and each citizen can make their own decision whether its a worthy cause.

11. The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and in congress.

12. The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outing, etc.

sorry if i stepped on anyone's toes

GOD BLESS AMERICA,

Bill Cosby

HE HAS MY VOTE :thumbs_up

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
      you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victims, gun, knife, rape, etc.
      I don't know about anyone else, but I don't realy want to have to rape a rapist to death!

Everything else looks good.
      2006 Rubicon Unlimited
      Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

Originally posted by cmjrfan8 View Post
        I don't know about anyone else, but I don't realy want to have to rape a rapist to death!

I was kinda thinking that myself...
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

I was bummed that he apologized at the end, damn it man! grow a spine!
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

snopes

Comment

Originally posted by cmjrfan8 View Post

Oh, i imagine there is plenty of bubbas in prison that would take care of the rape part!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post

8. Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, you steal, you lose your hand. No more life sentances, if convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victims, gun, knife, rape, etc.

So who is the executioner administering death by rape?

J/K. I like the idea of murderers dyeing by the method the used on their victims. This one just stood out.
                Those left standing
                Will make millions
                Writing books on ways
                It should have been
                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

No way in hell Bill Cosby said any of this. Kinda like the one that went around for a while about Robin Williams. Some good points, but Mr. J-E-L-L-O had nothing to do with this Im sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X