Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spod and body work :D

well tonight has been an eventful evening and man i had no idea you have to disassemble half the jeep to change the fender. i also installed my sPOD wich i was going to do a write up fut it honestly just fell into place there it was a flawless install.

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

those spods look pretty cool. on there site though they are vehicle specific, JK, TJ, and thats it. did you notice why?? i would imagine the mounting but the one for the JK is like $200 more then the one for the TJ.
    :devil: Giffer

Comment

my guess would be the mounting also and the harness layout i still have lots of work to do before the M&G sat LOL

Comment

Looking good Scott. You better get it done before the weekend. By the way your going to love the Delta's.
        Check out .

Comment

im working on it

Comment

where did you get those delta lights? the headlights in my tj blow, one is half as bright as the other, due for replacement i think might as well do both. can you send me a link???

Comment

I am pretty sure quardratec sells the deltas
              http://www.quadratec.com/products/97009_300.htm

there ya go

Comment

125! thats awful steep. do they work good??? im very disapointed in my headlights right now

Comment

Working...
                X