Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorville Homes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvrc7x3Amps
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Why would you destroy anything? That doesn't make any sense.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

C'mon, I think they could of come up with a constructive better Idea....what morons!

Comment

well if they were model homes it shouldnt would not take much to make them "livable"
        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I watched twice and I never heard the reporter say Victorville. I hope they got a demolition permit or they could be fined...
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Roger,

This is the new tract off of the s/w corner of Bear Valley and Hwy 395 in Victorville. The builder is BK and out of bussiness and it would have taken 1 million dollars to complete this, pay the fines, and bring it up to code. Utilities are not complete, no fencing for the tract, streets are not finished. There is a lot more to this than you can see from the video. This was in the news and Daily Press a week ago.

Mitch

Comment

Pretty sad. I agree with the people saying they should have done something with these homes... I wonder how much it would have cost the bank to finish utilities, etc. for those few homes and donate them or something... Simply destroying them is just sad!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I'm sure destroying them is not going to make the fines and permit fees go away, just because you torch yer car or burn down yer house doesn't excuse the debit owed, those fines and fees are still going to be assesed for those structures, even though they have been torn down. Once you build it, the fees are put in place, the bank should know all that, is there some shady buisness going on? is the city of Victorville going to forgive debits now? Maybe I don't have to pay for my fees, permits and taxes anymore...
                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

By destroying the homes, the city cannot charge any more fees to the homes. The bank will have to pay the fees charged. It is sad to see them go like that but I guess its better than having the local kids destroy them with vandalism.
                  Its no fun without family

Comment

Working...
                  X