Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN 94 YJ near LAX

Cross posting for someone else.

A Call for help to all fellow wheelers to be on the llokout for a 1994 dark blue YJ Wrangler with tan hard top, 35" MTR's and 8.8 with detroit and gearing. ARB in the front diff. CB radio, rock lights, Garvin tire carrier, immitation 4WP rock crawler rims with 16 bolt welded rings, tan interior with ABS brakes that are disconnected. It has about 6" of lift. Was stolen in the last 24 hours from in front of the house in Westchester section of LA near Sepulveda and 80th. If you see it or find parts for sale like a used 8.8 with detroit and ARB locked stock YJ 30 PLEASE OH PLEASE Call me or message me on here 24 hrs a day.
    Jamie is the owner and his 8 year old son Jonathon is gonna be crushed when he finds out daddy's Jeep is stolen and gone. He loves the BIG bear Jeep Jamboree and there will be non of this without it! I will get pictures and license soon. there may be a child booster in the seat if found.

REWARD WILL BE OFFERED FOR INFORMATION leading to the recovery of this Jeep or the capture of the thieves who stole Jamies Jeep.
    Thank You for your consideration and help to the Jeeping community. Apparently there is a Jeep theft ring for Azuza canyon area wheelers who cannot afford parts and have resorted to theft according to law enforcement and tow recovery or insurance estimating storage yards.... I hope we can recover this Jeep...... God Bless all for your help!

Pics and license with vin to follow soon tonight!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Vin number update:

1J4FY29S0RP430175
    " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
    Rick W6RE

Comment

Working...
    X