Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call to action: End the fed! ...start with an audit!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to action: End the fed! ...start with an audit!

I am putting this out there, I will attend.
    Best, Max7:

CALL TO ACTION: END THE FED!

Call YOUR (and all others) Congressional Reps to SUPPORT HR1207. 202-224-3121

Attend rally (below) if you can, I know it's late notice. I am going to attend!

How surprised would you be to know that the Federal Reserve system is a privately owned corporation posing as a governmental agency? It is no more Federal than Federal Express and there are no reserves. In fact, the Federal Reserve has never had any oversight. Please reference G. Edward Griffin's The Creature from Jekyll Island for more details.

Ron Paul introduced bill HR 1207 The Federal Reserve Transparency Act in order to audit the Federal Reserve and it has made it in to the House Committee of Financial Services! This is an amazing step forward toward correcting our monetary institution.

Please join us, the END THE FED organization, to protest the Federal Reserve, which, as a central bank, owned by a cartel, has been printing money at will. We are currently holding a rally next weekend and will be lobbying our congressmen and women to pass bill HR 1207.

You can join us at:

END THE FED rally
    Saturday, April 25, 2009, 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
    The Federal Reserve Bank of Los Angeles
    950 South Grand Avenue
    Downtown, Los Angeles

We will then go to a second location for sign waving and passing out literature:

1 p.m.- 5 p.m.
    Corner of Hollywood and Highland
    Hollywood

For Additional information, go to:

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.endthefed.us

Watch free documentaries on:

http://www.trueworldhistory.info/

www.trueworldhistory.info

You can see the movie "America, Freedom to Fascism"
    and "The Obama Deception" on this website.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

it's crazy how much of the population doesn't realize the Fed has nothing to do with the Gov't and that the dollar is backed by nothing but thin air... but I'm hopefully gonna be out shooting that day! :gun: maybe I could combine the two activities? Nah, no fun in that...
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Dang. We already have plans. "Freedom" plans, of course. If it were anything else we'd cancel and join you Maxwell. PM me for more info.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Time to make Nick smart again: Okay, this is my understanding... the Fed runs on credit right?

So, if the Fed runs on credit...how is that not enslaving the population? Credit is essentially, "I don't have the cash right now, but I will work my debt off for you." Which is fine when it is one person indebting themself to another. But when someone else starts indebting me to a third party without my consent...how is that not slavery?

Someone es`plain this to me?[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="Sienna"]Time to make Nick smart again: Okay, this is my understanding... the Fed runs on credit right?

So, if the Fed runs on credit...how is that not enslaving the population? Credit is essentially, "I don't have the cash right now, but I will work my debt off for you." Which is fine when it is one person indebting themself to another. But when someone else starts indebting me to a third party without my consent...how is that not slavery?

Someone es`plain this to me?[/COLOR]
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36891691870450

Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X