Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban on Gun Shows!

Gun Show Bill to be Heard Next Week!
    Please Contact the Members of the Senate Appropriations Committee!

Senate Bill 585 is scheduled to be considered by the Senate Appropriations Committee on Monday, April 27.

Introduced by State Senator Mark Leno (D-3), SB585 would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition on the property or inside the buildings that comprise the Cow Palace. In short, SB585 is a stepping-stone to banning gun shows on all publicly-owned property in California.

Please contact the members of the Senate Appropriations Committee TODAY and respectfully urge them to oppose SB585 when it comes before them for consideration. Contact information for the committee can be found below.

State Senator Christine Kehoe (D-39), Chair
    (916) 651-4039

State Senator Dave Cox (R-1), Vice-Chair
    (916) 651-4001

State Senator Ellen Corbett (D-10)
    (916) 651-4010

State Senator Jeff Denham (R-12)
    (916) 651-4012

State Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-7)
    (916) 651-4007

State Senator Loni Hancock (D-9)
    (916) 651-4009

State Senator Mark Leno (D-3)
    (916) 651-4003
    senator.leno@senate.ca.gov

State Senator Jenny Oropeza (D-28)
    (916) 651-4028

State Senator George Runner (R-17)
    (916) 651-4017

State Senator Mimi Walters (R-33)
    (916) 651-4033

State Senator Lois Wolk (D-5)
    (916) 651-4005

State Senator Mark Wyland (R-38)
    (916) 651-4038

State Senator Leland Yee (D-8)
    (916) 651-4008
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Takes five minutes to call all of them, just did it! It DOES NOT matter if you are not in their district you still have the right to voice your opposition! This is your Senate Appropriations Committee.
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Oh my heck! What will they think of next?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

This is only one stepping stone. We have to fight back every step or soon our frog will be cooked!
        Best, Max7

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
          This is only one stepping stone. We have to fight back every step or soon our frog will be cooked!
          Best, Max7
          Well there you go! You just figured out how to put a stop to this. Our "FROG", we'll call it the brass blunt-nosed, boat-tailed frog, is an endangered species and, as such, deserves the same protection under the law as any other endangered specie. Max! You're a genious!

Sorry, the pain pills are kicking in right about now...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I miss the great western gun show they used to have at pomona fairplex it was huge. Alot better than the little 2 building show they have now.

Comment

Save the brass blunt-nosed, boat-tailed frog...

LOL!!! I will call them from work, on the free Fed phone line, yer tax dollars at werk, literally! :devil: Oh, on my lunch break of course!

Maxx yer on it!
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
              X