Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friends Truck Rolled Off A Cliff (Video)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends Truck Rolled Off A Cliff (Video)

For those who have not seen it, ill post it here.
    Heres the story:
    Me and my friends are out in the forest wheeling and we are going up this hill after one of the toyotas broke an axle, so we only have one truck left for 5 people. So we get to the top of the hill and he jumps out to celebrate becasue his truck was barley making it up (engine probs). So he is yellin and stuff, and then his ebrake pops out and goes back in (he left it running in neutral becasue if he turned off the engine it wouldent start again) so its starts rolling down twords me with no one in it and he jumps in through the window head first trying to press the brake with his hand but he cant reach it. The truck starts picking up alot of speed with him dangling out the door. So we are yelling at him to get out becasue he would surely die if he stayed in it. So he says fxck it and jumps out and right when he jumps out is when my camera turns on and starts recording as I run after it down the hill. Notice how it takes the turn in the trail perfectly as if someone was steering. Pretty crazy. We had to walk about 2 hours thru the forest to get back to civilzation. Came with 2 toyotas left with 0. All in all a great day of wheeling

pause it when we are looking over the cliff where the truck went off, the look on my friends face is priceless.

We did go back the next day and clean up all the trash from the truck and about a week later strapped my Jeep another yoda and a F250 together and dragged the carcass out of the ravine.

http://www.yukoneer.com/misc/videos/rolledyota.mov
    Last edited by MendoZJ; 02-20-04, 09:38 PM.
    94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
    D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

That is nutz man!The vid wouldnt work for me.But I want to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
      That is nutz man!The vid wouldnt work for me.But I want to see it!
      You need to have the latest version of quicktime. you can get it at
      www.apple.com
      www.download.com

Being on a mac helps to

Comment

holy wow man thats crazy!
        hope no one was hurt.
        How far was that cliff? Was the truck too far gone to even consider rebuilding?
        AriZonaTJ

======================
        0[_____]0
        .(0IIII0). - 98 TJ, 3"Tera,33" M/Ts
        []===0=[]
        ======================

Comment

WOW!!!!

Got the vid to work and that is crazy!Went all the way down and around the hill then swerved off a cliff!Whoever was carrying that camera was moving!

Comment

As you could see, the truck was smashed all the way to the floor, so there was no hope of rebuilding, but its parts are still being used on the guys other identical toyota. I was the one carrying the camera, and was running at max speed, my adrenaline level was so high I could of ran for miles. Smashed my camera up pretty good when I fell though, luckily it still worked.

Comment

Working...
            X