• Show
Clear All

• Resolution Affirming Texas Sovereignty Under 10th Amendment

AUSTIN – Gov. Rick Perry speaks.
    http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/12227/

Also see it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHrIxc-QyE

Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

There are several states jumping on this bandwagon. Is CA one of them? (Not that I have heard, yet.)
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Michigan jumped on this...however I'm confused...

Mighigan hasn't elected anyone but a Democrat, since 1976.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
        [COLOR="Sienna"]Michigan jumped on this...however I'm confused...

Mighigan hasn't elected anyone but a Democrat, since 1976.[/COLOR]
        It doesn't have anything to do with democrats/republicans. It has to do with the federal gov't telling the states what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
          It doesn't have anything to do with democrats/republicans. It has to do with the federal gov't telling the states what to do.
          [COLOR="Sienna"]I understand that part...but Michigan's governor was ALL over the Obama love, and the Dem's in Michigan area all about more gov't controls, and with all the $$ they've asked for from the Federal Gov't...they should expect to be Obama's bitch.

The Texas Governor was 100% correct. If you take the Federal Money, there are strings attached to it. You must know this before you accept the damn money. If you want to tell the Federal Gov't to piss off, then don't take the damn money![/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
            [COLOR="Sienna"]I understand that part...but Michigan's governor was ALL over the Obama love, and the Dem's in Michigan area all about more gov't controls, and with all the $$ they've asked for from the Federal Gov't...they should expect to be Obama's bitch.[/COLOR]
            I see what you're saying. Maybe these moves are all political. For one, I was a little shocked about Gov. Rick Perry as he doesn't have the greatest "freedom" track record. But for the time being, it does help us make our case to more people every day!

Comment

I know the states support the fed by giving the fed monies from citizens and buisiness, so WTF? how can the Fed impose all kinds of 'strings' on monies generated by the states to begin with? the Fed should try something new to generate income, like Tarrifs on foreign goods or the like. The Fed does not have all the power it is assuming lately, their authority should be limited to what it actually is, not what has been assumed! O'bama can f'n' pound sand for all the crap he's tryin' to pull, he doesn't have the authority to do any of it! same with the rest of the criminals tryin to run :poop: !
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Jesse,

Is there enough room where you work to put all the elected officials in?
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Oh yes, we can make some room... never under estimate the power of the criminal justice system :devil:

They might not enjoy being the only english speaking minority in here though...
                  :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                  X