Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Chief

I like this guy. I first saw this in an email but was unable to link it to show it. I found it from Google video this morning.

Kinda shows the path that our courts are taking.

Police chief video
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

nice video
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

We need to bring him to the High Desert!! I would have never thought San Francisco would have a police chief with the balls to speak out like that.

Comment

You know, maybe things are going to start to turn around in our country. Everyday more and more people are fed up with what is happening in America. My hat is off to the San Fransisco Police Chief.

Don't be surprised if he is fired or "gets retired". Hs is from San Fransisco after all.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

That was refreshing to hear.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Great vid! I like the Chief. What gets me is the media slams and beats up the cops for doing their jobs and writes all of the time how the police are heavy handed. Yet, when they get into someones face (literally inches) firing flashes and blocking their way. They are the first to scream for police help when the victim off their report pushes them out of the way.

It is so unfair. We as average people would not nor should anybody have to tolerate these jack ass reporter or papparazzi.

I agree with him on Judges. They never have any liability and frequently change the will of the people.

Gerald
            http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Working...
            X