Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Were Warned!

This should be required viewing for every citizen! This video clearly shows that George Bush tried to warn Congress starting in 2001, that this economic crisis was coming, if something was not done. But congress refused to listen, along with the arrogant Congressman, Barney Frank. This video says it all.

The liberal media reportedly did not want this video on You Tube so it was taken off.

This link is of the same video but is routed through Canada. Everyone in America needs to see this before it is yanked
    off the internet again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
    This should be required viewing for every citizen! This video clearly shows that George Bush tried to warn Congress starting in 2001, that this economic crisis was coming, if something was not done. But congress refused to listen, along with the arrogant Congressman, Barney Frank. This video says it all.

The liberal media reportedly did not want this video on You Tube so it was taken off.

This link is of the same video but is routed through Canada. Everyone in America needs to see this before it is yanked
    off the internet again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM
    Funny... I get a "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." message...
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Interesting.
      I think it's getting watched. 3,819,048 views
      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
        Interesting.
        I think it's getting watched. 3,819,048 views
        I think it *was* watched...same number, same comments, same rating...
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
          Funny... I get a "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." message...
          Next time we need to download it. www.SaveTube.com
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I just watched it no problem, 'cept for the puke on my keyboard... These are the same piece o' :poop: 's that are running the country right now we are so screwed, no wonder there is no ammo available anywhere! :gun:
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

Here is the link again - via a Canadian website.

When politicians from either side of the aisle refuse to listen to the citizens, isn't it our responsibility for us to remove them during the next election?
              Money pit!

Comment

Just saw "Barney Frank" on the boob-tube last night, talking about how we don't really need a missile defense system...which was followed by an update on the Korean missile launch.

How on earth do these guys keep their jobs?
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                  How on earth do these guys keep their jobs?
                  By promising:present:, feeding everyone :poop: and :confused: the public. Then everyone gets :angry: and :shout:
                  They :oops: and try to :censor: you and take your :gun:away.
                  Check out .

Comment

By promising:present:, feeding everyone :poop: and :confused: the public. Then everyone gets :angry: and :shout:
                    [COLOR="Sienna"]Felt like I was reading "Dick & Jane" again. Only this time I understood it.[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I vote this as best use of icons.
                      Rich

Comment

Working...
                      X