Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Secretary Clinton in Mexico today!

You can text Secretary of State Hillary Clinton while she is in Mexico.

From the website:
    http://www.state.gov/
    TEXT THE SECRETARY

Ask Secretary Clinton a question about
    her trip to Mexico March 25-26. Online
    U.S.: 90822 | Outside U.S.: 202-255-6299

Here is what I sent this morning:

Dear Secretary Clinton,
    Why would you blame American's for Mexico's completely corrupted Mexican government, police, military, and drug lords? It is not America's fault that Mexico is falling apart and tons of people are dying everyday.

I am demanding that you close the border to illegals. You have let them steal my job, taxes, and want to give illegals Social Security cards and Drivers Licenses so they can steal votes, just like ACCORN. For the record illegals are not Patriots. Illegals are criminals by definition. You and the current Administration in broad daylight are helping them steal this Country by promoting Amnesty. I am demanding that you end this insanity. Shut the border down with U.S. Military force and put every last illegal in the U.S. on a bus and take them back to Mexico. I want my Country Back! What will you do about this?
    Sincerely, Max7
    Last edited by Max7; 03-26-09, 12:26 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

oooh, can I borrow somebodys cell? I really don't want that bitch to have my cell #... :devil:

good one max7...
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

How do we text her? (I must be really slow this morning, like most )

I just love how much she "fought" with the other Democratic candidates in the primaries - and now she holds a high position like this. If that alone doesn't wake up any skeptics, I'm not quite sure what will!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

inside of the U.S. text to 90822, in Mexico text to 202-255-6299

an' the reason she has her position is because O'bama would be lost if the Clinton people din' tell hym what to do...
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Ooo! Here ya go!!
          http://smseverywhere.com/send.htm
          (I sent it to the 202 number)
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X