Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Color You Want....

As long as it's not black.Henry Ford must be turning over in his grave.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/25/c...ng-black-cars/

Well this is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I've never owned a black colored car and I use the air conditioner all the time, including in the previous white Crown Victoria company car. Instead of cutting unnecessary programs, the government can add another agency and study group to our financially bloated mess. Now I want to buy a black car!

Comment

How many black S-Classes are there in Sacramento? This will never pass... will it?
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Gotta love these guys.... what a mess. Thanks for the link!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

it goes with the theme... they want to get rid of all the black rifles as well... hey are they being racist up there?
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

wow. I should get a job sitting around thinking of the dumbest shit to make a law about. wasting money on more bullshit in california
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

i call BS. my ac runs non stop, and my car isnt black.
              what will they come up with next?
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

hahaha, wow. some people just have to much time to BS and think of ways to piss people off.
                :devil: Giffer

Comment

LOL! I drive the DJ with the top off and A/C full blast and she's not black!

So does this mean all the police cars are all gonna change colors....and our tax dollars are paying for it??

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Um...what did the photo in that story have do with with the article? Are they inferring that black cars catch fire more often, and put more carbon into the air? Makes no sense.

And as for lawmakers... I say we ban them from speaking, it will put less carbon into the air.[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Congress the opposite of progress.

What will the Mortuaries do? Absolutely ridiculous!
                      Best, Max7
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                        What will the Mortuaries do? Absolutely ridiculous!
                        Best, Max7
                        Pastel colored Hearses?

Comment

This is sort of related:

One of my daugher-in-laws is getting involved with a group that wants to split California in two states. Now I know what you are thinking, this as been tried for decades. But listen up. This plan is to divide California East & west, not north & south. The new Californias would be:

1. All the costal counties from Orange to Marin. Population 18 million. The populated mostly liberal counties. I'm not sure where the inland empire portions of Riverside & San Bernardino County would be placed.

2. All the other states. Population 22 million. Mostly rural and conservative.

I bring this up because a new coservative State wouldn't have wack job leglislators & boards.

I think it could fly
                          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                          MJR moderator
                          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                          Jeep Patrol Leader
                          Reforestation Supervisor
                          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                          Eagle Scout

Comment

It would all be too close, just like when LA puts on it's extra sales tax on April fool's day, you think anyone with a brain is gonna do their shopping in LA county? I forsee all the electronic stores and car dealerships moving out of LA. I would be closing shop right now if I sold TV's and Fridgerators and stuff in LA. You think a paint law is going to keep people from going 'cross the border and gettin' cars outta state? people allready buy Tobacco at the Tribe's tax free shops and have P.O. boxes outta state... Crap like this is just going to move more commerce outta state. Heck, buy on line and the state don't get :2: and that is what's happening.
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                            X