Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second American Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

No it's not COMMON sense. By definition it would have to be common to qualify . . . take a look around having any sense whatsoever is rather uncommon. Saw this about a year ago . . . great message.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Disturbing!

Today, President Obama said that he is disturbed by Bob Basso's video...
      We are taking to the streets President Obama. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!
      Best, Max7
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Right on!

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
        Today, President Obama said that he is disturbed by Bob Basso's video...
        And rightfully so..... He better be worried! Don't know about you all but I feel they should all be fired and I plan on putting the PRESSURE on!

LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!!
        "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Text comment excerpt from "The Second American Revolution": "Dr. Bob Basso received a phone call from president Obama today with an invitation to the White House. Protocol for those who dissent is to smear the opponent in anyway possible I.E. Sarah Palin. Were yelling "I'M MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!" WE ARE BEING HEARD! The politicians do not like this AT ALL! Obama's lawyers are working overtime looking for dirt, any dirt to smear Bob with, they will even make it up! Call or E-mail your radio stations to play Dr.Bob Basso !"
          Best, Max7

Comment

this guy is good.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYsc...eature=related
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
            X