Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPFreek Adventure Magazine Spring Issue Available Now

The spring 2009 issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine - www.jpfreek.com - was released earlier today and we've packed it with over 120ppgs of expedition, adventure, and review content including:

- Paris to New York Transcontinental JK Expedition,
    - Hiking China's Mt. Huashan - Xian,
    - Jeep adventure in Colorado's Mt. Antero range,
    - Adventure at Guadalupe Mountains National Park,
    - Jeep Liberty photo tribute,
    - Repairing your tire valve stem, courtesy of Martyn @ Adventure Trailers,
    - Choosing the right fridge/freezer, courtesy of Wil @ Sierra Expeditions,
    - Plus much more!

Check it out directly in Flash format on the JPFreek website - www.jpfreek.com - or download the PDF for free. Thanks to all of you who contributed to our Liberty photo essay. We hope you enjoy the latest issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine and wish you happy adventures.
    OutdoorX4
    www.outdoorx4.com

Jeep Liberty photo tribute
    Hey, I'm in there! Good issue!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
      Hey, I'm in there! Good issue!
      Yo! Yep, you've got a great lookin' rig man. Thanks again for sharing with us.
      OutdoorX4
      www.outdoorx4.com

Comment

I really enjoy Mark Stephen's articles and photos. I'd love to submit to your mag someday.
        Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
        Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
        HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
          I really enjoy Mark Stephen's articles and photos. I'd love to submit to your mag someday.
          Thanks! I'll be sure to pass this on to Mark.

If you've got a cool story idea and/or photos, shoot me a PM or send me an email at editor@jpfreek.com. We'd be thrilled to feature something from you in the magazine.

Also, let me mention that the whole point of JPFreek Adventure Magazine is to focus on the Jeep adventure lifestyle and do so from a "community" perspective. Our articles are about real-life things you can do with your Jeep by people who are passionate about Jeeps but also folks just like you and me. So if you'd like to contribute, by all means shoot me an email at the above address. We'd be happy to hear from you and who knows...you might just get a feature in a future issue.
          OutdoorX4
          www.outdoorx4.com

Comment

Working...
          X