• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must-see show.

We Surround Them-The Unveiling
    March 13th on FOX News 5pm ET

2pm Pacific Time (TIVO it!)

Have you ever felt like you're the only one in your community who see's what's happening to America? Well, you're not and on Friday March 13th at 5pm ET on the Fox News Channel, Glenn Beck...and you...will prove it.

Many Americans, both Republican and Democrat, understand that Washington is broken. Many times it seems that the political solution is the problem. No more. Our founders knew the solution is We The People.

This will be a must-see show and we highly recommend that you watch it with friends, family, and neighbors who share your concerns. Let us know your plans (in any state & any city) by posting them in the box below. If you own a bar or restaurant, we urge you to host a viewing party for your community. We'll even promote the best parties on the air or in our newsletter.
    Join: http://www.meetup.com/WeSurroundThemGathering/
    Visit www.glennbeck.com for more information on the We Surround Them show on Fox News.
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

California Participation in the We Surround Them gathering parties

Here is everything to date check back often.
    http://www.wesurroundthemmap.com/CA.htm
    Last edited by Max7; 03-10-09, 10:31 AM. Reason: More info
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Where when how

It would be good to find a place of business that would be willing to accommodate our group somewhere in central Apple Valley to meet. I will double check but I think Glen's show will air in Apple Valley, CA at 2:00pm PT. on channel 360 FNCHD via Direct TV. My schedule is open to that currently. I will be considering a few options restaurants, bars, etc. Any suggestions are welcomed!
      Best, Max7

Comment

We could always DVR it... it doesn't seem like there are many people interested here, so we could always just meet at someone's house to watch. I do like the idea.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'd be interested! I checked out the website and agree! Thank's Guys!
          "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

gonna be at werk when it airs, but checked the site, agree with the 9 and 12, don't want to be a part of the Obamanation...
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I will be working but have TV at the office. I'll be with ya'all in spirit! Did you see MSN home page today? "Obama; Does he have what it takes? The establishment is beginning to doubt him"...

I read it and they say the public still adores him (where IS this public, I haven't seen it)but the establishment (inside the "ring") are doubting he has what it takes. So, with a government supposedly "by the people, for the people", where does that put him? Where does that put us?
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hi-Desert Location Locked and loaded!!

Hi-Desert come join your fellow patriotic Americans on Friday, March 13th at 1:30pm for the Glenn Beck's "We Surround Them" Rally at the Nick's Pizza House II 21510 Bear Valley Rd, #L1-1, Apple Valley, CA 92308 (760) 240-3532
                Space is limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. This location has a banquet room with a big screen TV. Nick's will have TV's tuned onto FOX News for the show. Please encourage all of your friends and family to join us for this exciting event! We are excited to see everyone on Friday!
                Best, Max7

Link to Nick's Pizza House II :http://www.yelp.com/biz/nicks-pizza-ii-apple-valley
                Join: http://www.meetup.com/WeSurroundThemGathering/
                Visit www.glennbeck.com for more information on the We Surround Them show on Fox News.

Comment

I'll be there Max!
                  "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Wow Max, way to set it up. I will have to see how work is going on Friday, but I will try to make it.

Comment

I will be there in spirit. At that time I will be on the Old Mojave Trail somewhere near Land Fair Road.
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Promo's will Air on Talk 960, Kat Country 100.7 & Crusin' 105.3!

Just got the program Director of Talk 960, Kat Country 100.7 & Crusin' 105.3 to air Promo's for our local Apple Valley, CA We Surround Them viewing party at Nick's Pizza House II on Friday, March 13th at 1:30pm! Stay tuned and keep getting the word out! We should have a good turn out!
                        Best, Max7
                        Last edited by Max7; 03-11-09, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Max, I think my wife and I will join the crowd.
                          Rich

Comment

30 Sec Promo for Glenn Beck's local Apple Valley "We Surround Them" viewing party on Talk 960. "you'll start hearing it on talk Thursday afternoon sometime…" Joe Pagano /Program Director-

Comment

Max, you make us proud. Keep it up, and let us know how we can help! (Besides coming to this event hehe)

Comment

Working...
                              X