Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax revolt 2009 Report!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

It was good to see a couple thousand folks in Fullerton, CA today for the 2009 TAX REVOLT! The energy was electric, and the message was clear. We are not supporting tax increases or continued spending. No one at the Revolt was happy with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger or Assemblyman Anthony Adams. Cut government spending, largesse and liquidate California State assets. Here are some photo's from today:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It was nice to see MJR members Roger, and MJR founders Sarah and Rick at the rally! Nice shirt!

Last edited by Max7; 03-08-09, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Whoops
        Last edited by GP4Play; 03-08-09, 01:24 AM. Reason: Try again
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post

Thanks For the cool pics and the the updates on whats going on.
          Dennis
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

What's with all the pirates?
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr! They're drivin' me nuts!

I think the pirates were there partially because of the nautical "tea party" theme. But more importantly, I believe they may have been representing the Piracy of our State and Federal Government.
              Best, Max7

Comment

do pirates pay taxes?? i think they were there just being smart a$ses.
                :devil: Giffer

Comment

Yeah, I think your right...
                  Best, Max7

Comment

Great Pic!!!

[QUOTE=Max7;124583]

It was good to see a couple thousand folks in Fullerton, CA today for the 2009 TAX REVOLT! The energy was electric, and the message was clear. We are not supporting tax increases or continued spending. No one at the Revolt was happy with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger or Assemblyman Anthony Adams. Cut government spending, largesse and liquidate California State assets. Here are some photo's from today:

Great Pic Max! What are the chances of you going to Fullerton for this Revolt and snapping a pic of the one guy in the crowd that I know!! This guys name is Bob and he works in the building next to me! He said that this was the first revolt he had ever attended and that he was very impressed with the turn out (which he heard was around 15,000!), He was equally impressed with how well this thing was organized! He was so excited about it that he's already planning on attending the next one in Sacramento!

I printed this picture and gave it to him, it is now residing on his desk!!!

What a small world!!!

Thank's again to You, Roger, Rick and Sarah for your participation in something as Important as this! This message is so important and needs to be adressed by more of us! Count me in on the next local revolt!

Scott
                    Last edited by avjeepfreek; 03-09-09, 12:51 PM.
                    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
                    X