Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Hall Show

Anyone else going to the Fred Hall show today? I'll be there from 3 till 7 or so. The POETS fishing group have their annual gathering in the bar at 4pm.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

This was the 12th annual POETS gathering. Parking was $10.00. Entry was $15.00 Beer was $10.00 for 24 oz. Traffic on the 91 fwy on the way home at 8pm was brutal. Might be my last visit.

A new vendor I had not seen before. www.WideOpenBaja.com
    4 day buggy rentals $4000-$5000
    7 day buggy rental $7,500

Lance had a few units.

Fellow POET Jeff Gammon and his wife Laurie had a booth. I conned them out of a free T-Shirt.

I spent over an hour in the Garmin booth talking about Nuvi's. I got some good ideas and a bit of tech support.

I spent about 45 minutes in the Lowrance booth. The Baja 540 is discontinued. The unit that will replace it is the HDS-5 Baja

Retail will be about $650.

It has a built in antenna, High def screen, built in USA basemap and NMEA ports to hook up a video camera.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Working...
    X