• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award my A$$ Che Guevara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQcUkd1w_TY
    Are you AWAKE?
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

No Max......we are not awake. The Che image looks nifty on a t-shirt so I shall wear it. I have no care to understand what it really means. I believe that it represents a man who was attempting to stand up against "BAD" government and give to the people.

Of course, I obviously have absolutely no real grip on reality.

...............I am sorry.............I guess that is what I think when I see people wearing Che t-shirts.

Gosh Darn it...........this is STILL REAGAN country!
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Pugilist...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati...pseudo-Latin for
      "When all else fails, play dead"...

How about a constitutional pugilist?

Best, Max7
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

E Clampus Vitus

Brian,
        I know.. I am making you think, ... "Once enlightened, a brother is, a brother for life."
        Best, Max7

Comment

I guess I liken this to people wearing Von Dutch stuff. They have NO idea who he is, what he did, etc, but its cool shit to wear.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yep, But, Alright I give. What's the back story on Dutch? Wikipedia does not tell. 1992...
            Best, Max7

Comment

When I was in school, Malcolm X was the big hit . . . all sort's of X shirts, X hats, etc. Who cares . . . mostly just a bunch of teenagers trying to be cool and perhaps trying get a rise out of their white collar parents.
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I always though it was Racer X.... no other X matters really.

BTW, the middle class is payin' for the bills not recievin' any o' the swills...

Von who?

I was tellin' my wife about the Che pics early on, we went out together and bought more ammo then had a nice steak dinner. It was an awesome date!
                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Sound asleep

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  When I was in school, Malcolm X was the big hit . . . all sort's of X shirts, X hats, etc. Who cares . . . mostly just a bunch of teenagers trying to be cool and perhaps trying get a rise out of their white collar parents.
                  Malcolm X was a racist, Che Guevara was a murderous dictator. What are we teaching?
                  Best, Max7

Comment

lol. I was in noho yesterday and was making fun of a guy wearing this shit.

this is the same guy who shot himself in the foot right??
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Cool vid. Thanks again Max.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                        Yep, But, Alright I give. What's the back story on Dutch? Wikipedia does not tell. 1992...
                        Best, Max7
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Howard

Famous in the hot rod circle for his pinstriping, he was much more. He was an eclectic, no bullshit, bullshitter.

In Dutch's heyday, one of the mags did a feature on pin-strippers and a few different writers were dispatched throughout So Cal to interview different cats. The mag's editor realized a mistake but was on a deadline and couldn't do anything about it. No one covered the king himself, Von Dutch! So Mr. Editor hopped in his car and drove over to explain the oversight to Mr. Howard and offered to personally pen an exclusive on Von Dutch for an upcoming issue.

The editor, feeling as if Dutch seemed satisfied then asked Dutch if he wouldn't mind doing a little something on the editor's personal ride while he went off and drafted the Von Dutch's big "exclusive" for the magazine. A few days later, the editor brought back the "exclusive" and was miffed to find that Dutch hadn't done squat to his car. Seems all he'd done is paint a tiny musical note on the dash. The editor figured he it was Howards little way of getting back at the slight of being left out of the original article.

He left with his car none too pleased. Days later, a passenger slid the car's ashtry open and chuckled, "Wow. That's pretty cool." The editor looked down and both passenger and driver discovered an entire symphony orchestra was intricately hand-painted on the inside of the car's ashtray.

After his death in 92, his daughters sold off his name and likeness to a clothing company who made it into a chic hollywood trend. He was pretty much a minimalist and I'm pretty sure he's made plenty of rotations in his grave.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati...pseudo-Latin for
                          "When all else fails, play dead"...

How about a constitutional pugilist?

Best, Max7
                          You are correct........and I am obviously a fan of The Red Green Show.
                          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR View Post
                            clubs, politics, dues, politics, monthly meetings on set dates and sites, politics........humm I really like MJR, seems to have none of those and all the benefits of a club, like an AAT trail or 2, trail runs, the best forum on the web and a leader who is doing a great job.
                            Just had to mix this quote in. I was thinking of threads like this when I read this post.
                            Those left standing
                            Will make millions
                            Writing books on ways
                            It should have been
                            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
                              Famous in the hot rod circle for his pinstriping, he was much more. He was an eclectic, no bullshit, bullshitter.
                              After his death in 92, his daughters sold off his name and likeness to a clothing company who made it into a chic hollywood trend. He was pretty much a minimalist and I'm pretty sure he's made plenty of rotations in his grave.
                              Not very cool, I knew there was a reason that my brother-in-law was boycotting the Von Dutch line.
                              Best, Max7

Comment

Working...
                              X