Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift after sye/ds ..Hopefully

"A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Yea Geeb good job your pic,s are all over the place...LOL ...I,ll be the first to say it I need a computer class...

Comment

Looks good Geeb I dig those rockers you picked up at the swap meet . . . what a steal . . . much better than the ole nerf bars. So what's next . . . new gears/locker???:dunno: hahaha it's always something. I scored a sweet deal on that Nth rear diff slider thru Mesa4x4, and then found a guy with a brand new one for the front who was upgrading to Dana 60s and got a sweet deal on it too . . . ordered a longer greasable bolt so hopefully I can get it installed soon. With all the dough I've been shelling out, I'm hoping to do some cheaper mods and save up a bit for the next round . . . probably a Currie Steering set up. I plan to chop my bumper down a bit, get those mini skids welded on, and install my new rockers when they arrive (hopefully soon!).
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

sounds like a plan Joe, this time let me know if you need a hand ..don,t know alot just show me what needs done...only thing is I don,t pick-up or fling (POO)!!!

Comment

gotta scroll to the right there are 3 pic,s

Comment

maybe, tommorrow sone can help me relocate my highlift at M&G??

Comment

Working...
            X