Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No participation necessary.

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
    Max, Savage's pearls on autism went well beyond your quotes above. I recall he referred to it in the summer as the "phantom disease". It would be hard to see that if you spend just a little time at a center that helps these kids.

As far as the liberal website, I agree that their audio descriptions are over the top, but it's hard to "spin" a guy's actual audio, he either said it or he didn't.

I guess compared to most of you guys, I'll have to accept the relative label of "liberal" on this site (my REAL liberal friends would find that very amusing) if that means distancing from Mr. Savage. Geez, even Bill O'Reilly has tried to do that.

OK, let's agree to disagree and say you guys win, and now I'll crawl back under my rock. From now on I certainly know my place on this site- I'll stick to jeep parts and trails and beer. Can we debate beer brands at least?
    Bruce,
    I understand that the autism issue is a personal one with you, but again, he was not talking about true cases of autism... Savage was simply taken out of context, you should research it. I would encourage you to find that entire show and listen to it yourself and then pass judgement.

Every weekday his shows are 3 hours long, not one minute thirty seconds. A one minute clip is spin and is out of context by definition.
    Furthermore if Savage had something against autistic kids I would be pissed.

This was not a contest, I did not win anything.

Coors Light...
    Best, Max7
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
      Coors Light...
      Coors light sucks...

Oceanside Ale Works American Strong:
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Hmmmmmmm OK I'll try a 6 pack er 2
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I prefer the offerings of a small microbrewery in New England that is usually only frequented by the well heeled memebrs of the establishment and it is called

just kidding Max!!@!!!!

I'm really a Cub fan and a Bud man, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
          X