Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are polluting the earth, Stop it, damn it!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asked whether the couple had to give up any cherished foods, Ms. Muston sighed. “Cold beer,” she said. “Scott can’t come home and grab a cold beer out of the fridge anymore. He has to put it in the cooler and wait an hour.”
    What a B*tch!!!
    Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    What a B*tch!!! Why she can't put the beer in the cooler before he gets home, so he has cold beer waiting for him? Scott should kick her nutty ass to the curb.
    My thoughts exactly, but then if they're Eco, she's probably "liberated."

I wonder if the Uber-idiot, aka, Prophet of Carbon Doom, Al Gore is going without refrigeration? Not until he's in hell. He wants his disciples to give up their cars, but he gets around in a jet...

I wonder if these people realize that China is displacing countless people to build hydroelectric dams so that they can sell their green credits to gross polluters in Europe, etc.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

China is one of the reasons the market is in a bad way... they inflated prices on steel, concrete, copper, oil, wood to build 'seven gorges dam' and now that it's complete they don't need the raw materials anymore and the market dropped like a rock! it's not like nobody knew when they were scheduled to complete, they just didn't care to correct production for the future.

Oh CRAP! the bailout PASSED! The stock market is dropping like a stink pickle in an outhouse!
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
        Oh CRAP! the bailout PASSED! The stock market is dropping like a stink pickle in an outhouse!
        Jesse, You didn't really think it would fail did you??? I guess we can dream...
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

It still has to go back to the House. Be sure to get on the phone with your reps!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I don't even know why they 'teach' history in school... This 'bailout' is the same type of crap that prolonged the great depression! when will they learn?

and when they use the monies to create gov'mt jobs to get us going what happens then? when the money runs out and we have to let all these workers go?

All the same O'bama can't wait to get the troops back from the war, what jobs are they coming home to?
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
              Jesse, You didn't really think it would fail did you??? I guess we can dream...
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                I don't even know why they 'teach' history in school... This 'bailout' is the same type of crap that prolonged the great depression! when will they learn?

and when they use the monies to create gov'mt jobs to get us going what happens then? when the money runs out and we have to let all these workers go?

All the same O'bama can't wait to get the troops back from the war, what jobs are they coming home to?
                A business needs to be a profitable business to survive, do you think if the average Joe's business goes broke they would get a bailout? Nothing like 350 billion being passed out so 18 billion could be payed out in bonuses.

Comment

what congress does best

Comment

Working...
                  X