Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're moving to NH....

New Hampshire - A RESOLUTION affirming States’ rights based on Jeffersonian principles: The New Hampshire state legislature took an unbelievably bold step today by introducing a resolution to declare certain actions by the federal government to completely totally void and warning that certain future acts will be viewed as a "breach of peace" with the states themselves that risks "nullifying the Constitution."This act by New Hampshire is a clear warning to the federal government that they could face being stripped of their power by the States (presumably through civil war!The remarkable document outlines with perfect clarity, some basics long forgotten. For instance, it reminds Congress "That the Constitution of the United States, having delegated to Congress a power to punish treason, counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States, piracies, and felonies committed on the high seas, and offences against the law of nations, slavery, and no other crimes whatsoever;. . . . . therefore all acts of Congress which assume to create, define, or punish crimes, other than those so enumerated in the Constitution are altogether void, and of no force;"Federal gun crime laws? Void. Federal drug crime laws? Void. The gazzillion other federal criminal laws that deal with anything other than the specific enumerated crimes? ALL VOID. Source
    Hmmm... This legislation is tempting! We can start a NH group of MJR's!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

That sounds spot-on! I am going to have to take some constitution classes... that is awesome! and then we can move to a state that agrees with our views and kick everybody else's butt's! The Fed is way outta control!
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      That sounds spot-on! I am going to have to take some constitution classes... that is awesome! and then we can move to a state that agrees with our views and kick everybody else's butt's! The Fed is way outta control!
      This is one of the true reasons the civil war was fought. One of the biggest reasons was States Rights. The states really were tired of the fed shoving ideas down their throats that had little to do with them, just about the fed.

I like the idea, there are so many things I would love to sue the federal government over. I believe that they have written so many laws that violate the constitution it is a crime to the American people. The powers we gave to the Federal government were to administrate an union of like minded States. States are individual sovereign governments, our union is for the common good, not for a government to steal the rights of it's citizens. The very fact that they can dictate policy to a State is wrong and needs to be challenged. Our fore fathers knew this when they wrote the constitution and included a bill of rights for the individuals, but they needed to foresee a need for the states.
      I may be screaming from a soapbox with no one listening, But I know this is a very serious matter and am glad NH has taken it to heart.
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

have to read kinda slow, but I like 'VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition;'

that should be retro-active though, they ought to loose all restrictions. People that are a-scared of guns don't need to have them but for the sum of us that do...

Comment

Well I'll be damned. Someone does have some balls after all! Way to go New Hampshire! I totally agree here but remember, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. A civil war won't be much fun, unless of course we get to shoot all the politicians...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Rat- that goes without sayin' the lawyers and politicians should be the first ones put against the wall...

But really now, I think that some states will be able to handle that resposability and some will go bankrupt and bend over for the Fed... it might be tyme to move.

Oh, and Hollywood made a movie about what O'bama is doing now with his 'bailout' ... it's called 'brewster's millions'

Comment

Oh, and Hollywood made a movie about what O'bama is doing now with his 'bailout' ... it's called 'brewster's millions'
              Sweet...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

You can take a class at home for free - just read it on the internet

Maybe Rick and I need to start hosting "freedom" parties? We are full of info

Comment

We'll bring some snacks!

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                  You can take a class at home for free - just read it on the internet

Maybe Rick and I need to start hosting "freedom" parties? We are full of info
                  We'll bring some Government Modified Food free snacks!

Best, Max7
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This has got me thinking. I wonder how many Senators & Congressmen own guns. I wonder if they would turn them in if they voted to outlaw them.

The Democrats are for higher taxes ans they seem to be the ones lately not paying them. Double standard?
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

The ruling party never has to follow their own rules, that's the main reason they want to be the ruling party!

The O'bama bailout is just the way that he is paying for his rise to power, and we are all going to pay!

Freedom parties sound really good, like a book club 'cept with a real reason to dig into the book!

Reading online is good, and I will start doing more of that.

Can we do the Freedom parties at the clubhouse out at the Range? :devil: :gun:

Comment

Can we do the Freedom parties at the clubhouse out at the Range? :devil: :gun:
                        Hmm... does anyone have a projector? We could show movies on the laptops but that's more difficult if there are a few people. Or we could always go there after

Comment

No guns for the people isn't so bad. It worked for Mexico. The only people that have guns are the government.. and the criminals. And besides the few hundred murders so far this year it sounds like the citizens are protecting themselves just fine without guns.
                          Those left standing
                          Will make millions
                          Writing books on ways
                          It should have been
                          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

If there is a freedom party can I bring freedom frys?
                            Those left standing
                            Will make millions
                            Writing books on ways
                            It should have been
                            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                              If there is a freedom party can I bring freedom frys?
                              Yeah, or we can get them at Johnnie D's down the street. All you can eat! (They seriously call them that!)

Comment

Working...
                              X