• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pledge your allegance to this country

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/take.html
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

WOW . . . this rubs me the wrong way on so many levels. Just the words Born Again . . . no thanks. Maybe it's a Freudian thing, but I was born once and from what I've heard it was not only messy . . . but it took me from a nice warm place of solitude and placed me in a weird place, surrounded by a bunch of weird people, making weird noises. . . how ironic. Oh boy there's a Pledge to sign, WOOOHOOO, but it's gonna be tough to find room on the fridge door next to my Purtiy Pledge, Abstinence Pledge, Pledge Against Gun Violence, and all. No way . . . are you serious, can I really remix the painfully bad song and even rewrite the lyrics too. And can you believe that there's Gear to BUY, and ITunes downloads, and rest assured your DONATION is always welcome!
    Last edited by Schmo; 01-28-09, 07:28 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I am really hoping that patriotism will someday be as popular as "Go Green!". Signing a pledge may be hokie but patriotism is not. Patriotism is one of those not so unique but essential attributes that made america the strongest most prosperous nations in the world.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
        I am really hoping that patriotism will someday be as popular as "Go Green!". Signing a pledge may be hokie but patriotism is not. Patriotism is one of those not so unique but essential attributes that made america the strongest most prosperous nations in the world.

No doubt . . . unfortunately it seems to take something like a 9/11 to stir up a bit of patriotism these days. But I'm sure a good markerting campaign like this one along with some snazzy tee-shirts, bumper stickers, and some colored bracelets and everything will be okay

Comment

aw c'mon, the pledge can't be as binding as the 'no tax' pledge the california republicans signed to get elected this last time 'round...
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I love that the first thing they have your eye going to is BUY GEAR!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I dunno... I allready have my Obama commemorative Plate, pin, campaign button... and my 'you can keep yer guns untill my second term' promise... just like Clinton...
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Living in this country, you know, that every time you're exposed to advertising, you realize once again, that America's leading industry, America's most profitable business, is still the manufacture, packaging, distribution, and marketing of Bull $#it. High quality, grade A, prime cut, pure American Bull $#it.
                -George Carlin
                And haven't we gone a little overboard with these colored ribbons for different causes . . . every cause has its own colored ribbon now. Red for AIDs, Blue for child abuse, Pink for breast cancer, Green for the rain forest, Purple for urban violence. I got a Brown one, you know what it means? Eat $#it M*th*r#u@ker!!!
                -George Carlin

With all the nonsense that we're bludgeoned with on a daily basis in our PC culture there's nothing like good ole George to put things into perspective!
                Last edited by Schmo; 01-28-09, 08:48 PM.

Comment

LMAO...Hey Schmo, I thought the Brown one was for Prostate Cancer
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                    LMAO...Hey Schmo, I thought the Brown one was for Prostate Cancer
                    Are you sure . . . I thought:
                    Brown = Colon Cancer
                    Yellow or White = Prostate Cancer
                    Last edited by Schmo; 01-29-09, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                      Are you sure . . . I thought:
                      Brown = Colon Cancer
                      Yellow or White = Prostate Cancer
                      Your prob.right. You would think working in a Hosp. I'd know but I don't.
                      Dennis and Tammy
                      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                      X