Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things To Do On A Rainy Night

Ok, Jeep is tucked away in it's parking spot. Lucky Jeeps get a nice warm garage. Others have to rough it in the wind and rain.

Now, what do you do with the night?

Me?

Grilled cheese sandwiches, a bowl of homemade chile and warm spiced wine. A really good book and curl up on the bed with two cats to keep me warm. Hot chocolate before bed.

Let it pour. And enjoy the sounds of rain on the windows and the sirens going by on their way to an accident on the freeway.

Rain?!? What's that? I got up, went outside in shorts/t-shirt, played ball with barfy, made dinner, packed lunch, posted here......and soon am going to work.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
      Rain?!? What's that? I got up, went outside in shorts/t-shirt, played ball with barfy, made dinner, packed lunch, posted here......and soon am going to work.
      Barfy?! LOL Good nickname for her. She'll get over it and be a good Jeep dog. I think she was just excited by all the people.

Rain: that stuff that happens up the wash from you and floods out the dips so that you don't get to go anywhere for 2 hours. Leaves a slime trail in the wash that 2 wheelers get stuck in further blocking your progress.

And with any luck it won't show up until after I go to the post office and the grocery store. But it's threatening (it always threatens around here.)

Comment

LOL! Didn't even know it was raining until i saw this post. I looked outside and sure enough.....RAIN.

I should have known my dog was begging to come inside and i had no idea why. Now my familyroom stinks of wet dog!

I'm going to curl up on the couch with the wife once the kids are in bed and watch "RADIO" we just got it on DVD and haven't seen it yet.
        Last edited by PondScum; 02-03-04, 05:21 PM.
        [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
        AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
        15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
        33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
        FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
        Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
        RE Hand Throttle
        Optima Red Top
        K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Usually we build a fire in the fireplace, but I have no wood!!! Otherwise, I get my blanket that I bought at my last Alabama concert, cuddle up in it and watch TV and drink Diet Pepsi. The hot chocolate waits until Tom gets home from work at 1am. He makes it better than me, I have no patience! Then I zonk out on the couch!

Or, if Sean has his way, I'm awake playing with him until he wears himself out, YEAH RIGHT!!! (who is now drinking out of a big boy cup )
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Re: Things To Do On A Rainy Night

Originally posted by qwiksilver
            Ok, Jeep is tucked away in it's parking spot. Lucky Jeeps get a nice warm garage. Others have to rough it in the wind and rain.
            Poor Marvin doesn't have a nice warm garage!!! He's parked out by the garage, freezing!

1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Mmmmm mud....... went out and played in it last night.I was very disapointed because it wasnt that slick. Still couldnt climb any hills.Then since it was so dirty I didnt even park it in the driveway.

Comment

Had to rain before I got home....couldn't hold off until I finished running errands. Then traffic in Hollywood was hell and the Jeep was smelling like wet sheep.

Comment

video games, playstation 2, dynasty warriors and sly clooper

larrygo
                  92 YJ all new stuff this year!!! rockcrawling at a trail near you.

Comment

The sun is shining and it is pouring tropical style. We have a double rainbow that dips down into the courtyard between buildings. Time to get my shovel...because we all know what's at the end of the rainbow...

Comment

Working...
                    X