X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sell ammunition after June 30, 2009

KEEP AMERICA FREE.

Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns?? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo! The bill that is being pushed in 18 states requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded. Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011.(Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!
    If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!
    This legislation is currently pending in 18 states:? Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.
    Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:
    http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm
    Last edited by Max7; 12-29-08, 11:18 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Max,

I read through the leglislation for California and there was no mention of the tagging the ammo. Did I miss it??

I did find contact information on their website. I think I will email them and remind them of the 2nd Ammendment...

Roger
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

if ammunition is outlawed only outlaws will have ammunition!

be prepared to pay more taxes to purchase more expensive ammo for the local law enforcement that are only minutes away... imagine how many thousands of rounds of un-coded ammo the l.a.p.d. has on hand right now? all the local state and county agencies that have to comply...
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Time to stock up on what you need . . . I think I'll start building up a little stash and just buy new when I hit the range or something. Picked up some 12g shells the other day and the shelves were pretty barren and the guy at the counter explained that he's not even sure when they'll be getting another shipment.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
        X