Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Show

Never thought I'd ever actually watch a fashion show, but I just sat thru the Victoria Secret fashion show and it was absolutely fanfukintastic My eyes hurt as I don't think I blinked for the entire hour. Anybody else catch this thing? Even the commercials were enjoyable as most were Victoria Secret ads . . . the woman in the miracle bra ad . . . WOW. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

you know reasons like this is making me not wanna hang out with you anymore

go to craigslist and find a girlfriend now
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
      Sorry Josh . . . no midgets

Comment

go to craigslist and find a girlfriend now
        At least we know The Schmo is not Homo

My wife gets their catalog. The other day I asked her if she ever orders from it. She said no because her a$$ is too big (I don't think it is!). Well I told her that since she is always thinking about starting a business, why not start an internet lingere buisness and call it Virginia's Big-assed Secret? She made an appointment with a divorce lawyer...

(don't get worked up, this is a joke)
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
          Sorry Josh . . . no midgets
          no midgets equals no fun
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I'd say let's keep this forum PG, but since it was on prime time tv last night I guess I can't complain too much. Our dish was out due to the snow, so we missed it, and everything else on tv. But we did win a bunch of new songs in Rock Band 2
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
              I'd say let's keep this forum PG, but since it was on prime time tv last night I guess I can't complain too much. Our dish was out due to the snow, so we missed it, and everything else on tv. But we did win a bunch of new songs in Rock Band 2

I've always been impressed with the sense of class that Victoria Secret portrays. The simple fact that we as a nation have a problem with beautiful women in minimal clothing (or nude for that matter), yet no problem seeing scenes of violence is absolutely absurd. No problem watching people shoot, blow up, or torture others on countless programs everyday, but a nipple is exposed and you'd think the world was coming to an end . . . insanity!

Comment

no midgets equals no fun
                Here's one just for you bro! I must tell you that it isn't easy to find PG Rated midget pics on-line . . . probably a good thing for you though

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  Here's one just for you bro! I must tell you that it isn't easy to find PG Rated midget pics on-line . . . probably a good thing for you though

yeah she is a little too tall for me.

I am going to the XXX midget convention if anyone is up in vegas. We can do a trail run to it. I will have a booth set up there.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

yeah she is a little too tall for me.

I am going to the XXX midget convention if anyone is up in vegas. We can do a trail run to it. I will have a booth set up there.
                    She's only 3'10" and 78 pounds . . . damn you are one picky SOB . . . I'll be there in Vegas with my camara . . . stay tuned folks

Comment

Midgets?? Victoria Secret?? Josh--Joe What happened to baseball?? kick the can??
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I'm thinking puberty......I'll make the Vegas reservations.

Comment

Gotta love midgets, everyone knows they make the absolute BEST Trebuchet ammunition!
                          Jeff
                          OHV76V
                          KG6TY
                          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Roger, that was hilarious! I could see myself having that same conversation with my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                              Gotta love midgets, everyone knows they make the absolute BEST Trebuchet ammunition!
                              Do you have a trebuchet??? Can we launch some this weekend?
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X