Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Stolen car

Well i have a friend that has built a El Camino and has spent the last couple of year's building it.
    He just got it done about 2 week's ago and it if a very nice car.
    Well the night before last he went outside and noticed his car was gone.
    It is light blue in color and has a 454.
    The cop's found it last night almost completely striped of all it's part's.
    Everythig but the bed, frame, cab and tailgate.
    We noticed a ad on craig's list that list's all of the part's that are missing.
    We tryed to set up a time that we could meet up with the guy but he flaked out and we can not get ahold of him anymore.
    We also contacted the police and they tryed to get some info off of the craig's list ad and his phone# but the phone # is a prepaid and can not be tracked down. Also the ad does not have a E-Mail address but the cop's ended up getting one by contacting some one but that was just a dead end also.
    If anyone hear's of see's anything dealing with this car or hears of any part's for a 1970 - 1972 El Camino or Chevelle that include anything from the interior, tail light's, or anything from the front clip please contact me ASAP.
    This was stolen in Fresno, CA and we think it is within a 50 mile radious.
    My # is 559-994-8644 David.
    Thanx again
    1993 YJ 4.0 5 speed 5" suspension lift, 8.8 conversion, 33 12.50-15 SS TSL bias ply wrapped around 15x10 Black crager's, OBA and Bumpers just to name a few
Working...
X