Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way off topic here but...

Who has seen the Davinci Code with Tom Hanks? There is a scene in the movie where Detective Fache is talking to his leutenant while standing next to a street close to the Eiffel Tower. In the back ground a small silver service van rolls by with a BUSCH logo on it. I played it back several times and realized it's a Busch France truck (the company I work for). How the Hell it wound up in the movie is beyond me, but pretty cool.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

that's pretty cool, i didn't know you had a branch in france. i'm sure there are many of their trucks over there, but actually more surprising that you actually caught it on camera! (I didn't see that movie BTW..)

here's another one i'll bet not many will ever succeed in doing....ever try to find your jeep driving down the street in google street view?

03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

on the google map pic of my house a couple years ago i was outside standing beside my old black jeep. it has changed now, and probably has changed again since the last time i looked. they take new pictures all the time. my buddy dave was on his driveway one time playin hoops

Comment

First, I wanna know why my bestest pal never told me he worked for a beer company?!!! BUSCH.... not great beer but still. Why'd you tell me you were in heavy equipment!!?? I feel betrayed.
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          First, I wanna know why my bestest pal never told me he worked for a beer company?!!! BUSCH.... not great beer but still. Why'd you tell me you were in heavy equipment!!?? I feel betrayed.
          Because I would feel that you only hang around me for the free beer!
          I wish it was that company, but alas, it is not. Not Anhauser, try Dr. and Frau Busch. Family owned and operated from the Black Forest of Germany since 1970. If it makes you feel any better, our equipment is used to make, of all things, breast implants! That will bring a smile to your face, huh?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            If it makes you feel any better, our equipment is used to make, of all things, breast implants!D

You are doing the Lord's work!
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Because I would feel that you only hang around me for the free beer!
              You may have a point there.

...our equipment is used to make, of all things, breast implants! That will bring a smile to your face, huh?
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Bless you Rat...
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Rat, I always knew you were a great persons, but now I know you work for a Godly Company.
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X