Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway 173 to re-open today

Highway 173 between Lake Arrowhead and Pinnacles/Hesperia will re-open today.

http://www.rimoftheworld.net/columns...epairs_highway
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

FINALLY!

I hated having to go around to people houses for that detour. Thanks for the post Doug!
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I never did figgure out how to get through the houses. No Detour signs to show the way. I always got lost and ended up back where I came from.

Comment

Doug,

When did 173 close? I was on it just a couple of months ago. Why did it close? Just curious.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          Doug,

When did 173 close? I was on it just a couple of months ago. Why did it close? Just curious.

Mitch
          The road was washed away in a storm in 2004
          Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

wow. I thought everyone knew it was closed, I have gotten to recognize quite a few people as I go past traveling to pinnicles
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
            X