Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
    bought the girlfriend a pink camo .22, the synthetic stock and grip are mossy oak pink. so cool! she still cant shoot worth a dang.

Who needs to shoot worth a dang when you're cute little pink rifle matches your cute little pink handbag, shoes, and belt? Reminds me of my ex-girlfreind . . . she started pressuring me a bit to put a ring on her finger and when I asked her what she wanted for upcoming her birthday, she told me "a ring or a gun" . . . needless to say, she got a really nice Ruger .357 Mag! It was the stainless one so it was still shiney, but not the same I guess! In hindsight, I should have probably broke it off sooner and bought the gun for myself as I really like that GP100 and will probably buy one for myself eventually.
    Last edited by Schmo; 11-01-08, 11:15 AM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      Think about what retailers you want to stick around, and spend your money carefully because if we don't support those retailers, they will go outta buisness to! Don't get me wrong, I am not in any position to drop a bunch of cash... but the little money I am going to spend- it's not going to be at Walmart or any other craptastic chain store...

A big X's 2 on this one!

Scott

Comment

Joe,

You should have saved the hassle and bought the Ruger for yourself! You'd saved money and had a nice gun. Ha Ha

I liked the gun rules that Hurricane was talking about. I guess they'd freak if they found me after a Jeep run grabbing a steak and 12 pack at Staters with my pistol (in it's locked case), my 3 cell phones, my portable GPS, my camera, just doing a little shopping..... No top or doors on the Jeep, take it with you or lose it!!!!

Only in America - Till Obama F*cks it up!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          Joe,

You should have saved the hassle and bought the Ruger for yourself! You'd saved money and had a nice gun. Ha Ha
          Mitch

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say!!! At least I got a nice 12 guage at the same time . . . didn't want her getting any ideas!!!
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

What the heck Hurricane! Is that true about the guy coming to your house and mapping a route for you to take to the gun range????

If Obama gets elected, my wife says she wants us to move to Canada. I tried to tell her that it's worse there. Wait until I show her your post. If any of you High Desert residents see a mushroom cloud over Lucerne Valley, don't be alarmed, it'll just be my dear sweet bride's reaction to Hurricane's post
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

yup it sure is true. only for pistols.i havent gotten a pistol yet, my buddies dad did and his map is rough theres ummm 2 ranges in our city i think, and both are an easy 20+ miles from his place. so say 40ks each way. shotguns, and rifles and bows and such are different. still need all sorts of licenses and permits to own or buy them, but you can atleast transport them where ever. so long as they have a trigger lock i belive, and are unloaded. now that doesnt meen you can have a gunrack in the back of your truck and just drive around. im talking huntin or going to shoot stuff only.

Comment

checking stocks of firearms makers and they have gone through the roof with the threat of the new president...also check out sportsmansguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  I thought you couldn't own guns in Canada. What's the deal?
                  Will be like that in the United States now that Obama just got elected. He is very anti gun.

It's too bad about the store closing, I had planned to go back down there and pick up some reloading supplies. I was surprised when I pulled in that weekend and all the Jeeps were in the parking lot.
                  Dennis
                  04 TJ
                  4.0/Auto
                  RE 4.5 Long Arm
                  Rock-It Man Rockers
                  33x12.50 BFG A/T
                  desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Working...
                  X