Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Party Debate on NOW!! C-Span 2

Third Party Debate on NOW!! C-Span 2
    See Nader and Baldwin duke it out. So far they are ROCKIN!!!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    Third Party Debate on NOW!! C-Span 2
    See Nader and Baldwin duke it out. So far they are ROCKIN!!!!
    woohoo
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Sarah,
      I got the text you sent about this about three minutes too late. How did it go?
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Really sweet. Clips are showing up on YouTube this morning.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8s04LHH6-I

I just wish some of the questions asked last night would get asked in the "2-party" debates. What fun that would be! That just proves what a crock this whole system is.

It was particularly interesting to compare this debate to the past mc/bama debates in terms of setting, lighting, etc. I think mc/bama and our republicrats are spending too much money on making the entertainment-value and not enough on the content-value. (I know that's by design, but it's really apparent now!!)

I hope people in this country start waking up.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

lI only wish that the media would stop bowing to the money of the "2 party" system and allow all the canidates to debate together. The two bafons in the 2 party puppet race know so little about what is wrong about America they are a joke.
          If either one could see the issues, they would faint. I mean we are rewarding the big businesses for making billions of dollars, and now cannot support themselves this year because it was built on shite, rewarding the guys who made stupid loans to buy houses they cannot afford to upkeep, and taxing those of us who did the correct thing by buying a house within our income braket and stayed with conventional finacing. We are being punished by the fact we have to take on another 9000 dollars of dept to keep theose guys solvent, our jobs are threatened by a recession caused by outsourcing and removing tarriffs from imported goods. Our lifes can be destroyed by the fact that we may not be able to afford our simple well thought out homes because we did it correctly and sanely. But the guys who ripped everyone off, or gobbled up to much to swallow by greed are going be rewarded by free government handouts.
          Yep I want to vote for Obama or McCain, they know what is wrong and how to fix it.
          This next Line I am not even bothering to put down for fear that instead of editing it Sarah would ban me forever by the singing of the hair on a sailors arse it would cause as even sailors have never heard cuss words so bad that I would expell while describing Obama And McCain's aility to govern a brothel, much less this country.
          But then politics do not belong on a Jeep site, so I will go watch 1984 Sarah Palin Beauty contest videos and retire to the bathroom for 20 minutes.
          Last edited by Beatrice; 10-24-08, 07:56 PM.
          Have Smackos, will travel

Comment

Working...
          X