Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arrival

Work gave me something new to play with. Now where did I leave that leather hat, scarf and goggles???

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...crae94yj/A380/
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

That's a lot of windows to wash!
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Funny you mention that Doug - they were getting ready to wash the aircraft when I left the area
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY

Comment

SWEET! An A380! Thats awesome. Once you find that hat, scarf and goggles, can I hitch a ride with you?

Man, i cant imagine what its like to stand next to that thing... Its so huge.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I'm hoping to get a tour of the inside cabins and flight deck later this month.

You might not want to fly with me "driving" - sometimes my planes come down in a different shape then they go up

Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY

Comment

hahah. Thats OK ive had my share of scares. Crosswind landings for one... not fun. I think theres still a stain on French Valley's 152's seat from the last bad one I had out there about 3 years ago. lol
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
              Work gave me something new to play with. Now where did I leave that leather hat, scarf and goggles???

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...crae94yj/A380/
              I helped build the extra thick runway in lax that thing lands on.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty funny seeing everyone scurrying around out there before it came in. I watched them bring it in from the roof of TBIT gate 106.
                "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Wow Jeff...that thing is HUGE!

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                    Yeah, it was pretty funny seeing everyone scurrying around out there before it came in. I watched them bring it in from the roof of TBIT gate 106.
                    Another employee? Do tell! Sasco?
                    Jeff
                    OHV76V
                    KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                      Another employee? Do tell! Sasco?
                      Hell no! Although, I am an electrician. I work for EEC. We're doing the HVAC control work, so I was up on the roof yesterday working on the air handler. Been out there for a year and a half already, and it seems like it'll never end.
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

LOL - when I saw "electrician" in your profile I assumed SASCO

I'm over in the NW corner on the LAWA InLine team, although I have a few other hats also. Hardly ever get over to TBIT.
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

Working...
                        X