Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles with WalMart

Now, most of you are going to think I'm crazy -- but this is one of my favorite times of the year.

Pre-Valentines Day!

And that means VALENTINES NERDS! It's the only time of the year that you can get Punch-flavored Nerds. And they're the best! Although this past Christmas I did find the punch-watermelon-cherry combination. That was great!

Anyway, sucked in by WalMart's low low prices, I bought Valentines Day Nerds in the little "Halloween servings" bag. Traditionally, each little box is either cherry-punch or strawberry-punch, about 1/2 and 1/2 per bag, cherry-punch being the best of course.

So I'm eating away and noticing that I haven't come across any cherry-punch boxes. I tear open the bag to look through all of them and THERE ARE NONE! I am very upset.

Thanks WalMart. All I wanted was some cherry and punch nerds. You could have at least labeled the bag!

P.S. Anyone who hijacks my b1tch-fest will owe me a box of cherry and punch nerds! HAHA!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

We're so sorry Sarah. We feel your pain.

I suggest you email Nerds, or the makers of Nerds, and voice a formal complaint. Im sure youll get satisfaction.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Actually, I did begin filings for a complaint back in college. I even had a petition going. But then when I sober-d up, it seemd like a dumb idea. LOL

Comment

FREE stuff is NEVER dumb...ask Erik and he doesnt even drink
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
          FREE stuff is NEVER dumb...ask Erik and he doesnt even drink
          I stopped drinking for a very brief period of time. I had to resume though, I was getting too dehydrated...

Comment

If it wern't for my Horse, I wouldn't of spent that year in college.
            Last edited by Dukes69; 01-18-04, 09:50 PM.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

See what you get for going to Walmart.

Comment

ok there are alot of people on here who owe me some damn nerds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                  See what you get for going to Walmart.
                  Go to the Vendor or whoever makes Nerds. I love Nerds also, but don't bash Walmart for that incident!! Please!! Bash the vendor or product maker. Sorry, for my constant standing up for Walmart, but I love shopping there and it helped supported me while I lived with my mom!!!

Sorry that you went through that Sarah.

Sarah, I'll see what I can do for you!! That is if I don't eat the Nerds first
                  1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                  Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I read somewhere that Target is French owned. Until I learn otherwise, it's Walmart all the way for me...

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
                      I read somewhere that Target is French owned. Until I learn otherwise, it's Walmart all the way for me...
                      I don't own Target.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

There's always Kohl's.

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
                          FRENCH?

And yes I do bash Walmart -- alot of times their stuff is old. Like for instance, PEZ candy -- the only few times I've bought it there it had literally no taste, and ALTOIDS -- Rick and I got a 3-pack and they were HARDLY minty at all. Don't buy candy there!

Comment

Now you know why they were cheap...seconds, out of date stuff...stuff no other self respecting store would sell.

Comment

Wal-mart is great for some products such as towels, shower curtains, diapers, motor oil and "hot wheels" cars, but its not the best place for foodstuffs. Now you can call me crazy, but I prefer to get food from a grocery store
                              It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                              and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Working...
                              X