Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Bday SWbooking

Alan,
    Happy birthday you {{{{old man}}}}... Hope you have a great day.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Allen, have a Happy B-Day
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

Are you old enough to have a :beer: yet (legally)? If so, drink a cold one and enjoy. Otherwise, have fun doing your CS homework and drinking diet cola....
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Happy birthday
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

haha thanks guys! Had an awesome 21st. We went out to Stone Brewery hung out at the bar a little before the tour and they made me a Smoked Porter float. This thing was freaking sweet and free! Then the chick that was giving us the tour found out it was my birthday and she hooked me up with a glass of every beer that Stone makes! After we finished drinking my buddy got me (3) 22oz. Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stouts, and (2) Belgian Style Triple Ales (these are a limited edition Ale made by Stone, Ale Smith, and Mikkeller). Also my Girlfriend hooked me up with 2 Stone T-Shirts, and a 2L Growler of Oaked Arrogant Bastard.

Then after Stone we headed out to Pizza Port in Carlsbad and had a couple of pitchers of Beer there. My favorite was the Poor Man's IPA (Or the one i can remember at least).

Fun times. Here are some pics of the night:

|90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
          X